RealModScene
x1024

Puting 'GamerPicture' and 'GamerScore' in an Aurora skin?

Thats nice.

The (hold) text is actually annoying, at least for me. Its the only thing, which is displayed twice.

I would use icons which show the xbox button with additional symbol, which shows if the button has to be hold, just like in the new games (FF XV)

Still not everyone will get it.

If you dont know to hold the button, it will do what the button normally does, so if you have a game in your library, and press y, it pulls up the game scene for the game in the library. If you hold the button it opens the same screen, but for the game on the disc. So by not telling people to do this, then it is hard to understand.

Yeah, I was talking about that precisely ;)

It appears this feature will be in the next release, based upon the image. :)

If you dont know to hold the button, it will do what the button normally does, so if you have a game in your library, and press y, it pulls up the game scene for the game in the library. If you hold the button it opens the same screen, but for the game on the disc. So by not telling people to do this, then it is hard to understand.

There are multiple ways this can be done.. the word, a simple (H), or, for a more "detailed" look, have a popup on boot, saying press this button to bring up the new features menu ;-).. lol.. but.. is all up to devs or skin-makers lol..

I personally will make a "new features" thing, explaining more info to stuff.. but that will be in my skin alone ;-) lol

Edit: sort of like how they do it on the site.. but will be in the skin.. lol..

On 12/16/2016 at 0:52 AM, Swizzy said:

You're really not understanding what i'm trying to say are you?

Basically, if everyone is negative towards us, and think the worst of everything we do (it's fine to be negative about what we do, just keep it to yourself!) we're quite alot more likely to just keep things to ourselves...

Also, who says 0.7b will be 1½ year away? maybe it'll be out in just a few months? it all depends on how much time/motivation we have (and also how hard issues are to fix and/or features to implement)

Even so, you don't know how many will be using Aurora in a year, hell, maybe Aurora will be something like XBMC on Xbox? (it's still VERY popular even today, MANY years after microsoft stopped producing the console) if you want to have a negative attitude, keep it to yourself, or go somewhere that people appreciate negative people like yourself...

You can consider this a friendly warning, continue spreading this negativity on these forums and you're no longer welcome here...

Yes.. we love aurora version... always supporting you guys. may god give you guys strength to do anything with a big impact to us who always waiting for new miracle from you guys..god blessed you guys pheonix team.

On 12/16/2016 at 1:37 PM, Swizzy said:

My job as an admin is to maintain the community, that means i have to deal with unwanted shit like this, negativity doesn't just effect me, it effects the whole community...

Sent from my SM-G903F

yes.. what our boss swizzy said was absolutely right.

Can you duplicate Game Picture 'and' GamerScore 'in another menu? For example in Utilities_SystemTools, sorry for reliving the thread.
A greeting!

On 6/2/2018 at 6:22 PM, VictorELDios said:

Can you duplicate Game Picture 'and' GamerScore 'in another menu? For example in Utilities_SystemTools, sorry for reliving the thread.
A greeting!

Yes

11 minutes ago, felida said:

I tried to copy and paste the toolbar bar that is in Aurora_Main and paste it in Utilities_SystemTools but it did not work for me, thanks Felida for attending!

3 hours ago, VictorELDios said:

I tried to copy and paste the toolbar bar that is in Aurora_Main and paste it in Utilities_SystemTools but it did not work for me, thanks Felida for attending!

Copy/pasting won't work lol.. 

I can not call 'GamerPicture' to Utilities_SystemTools only he managed to call 'AvatarPresenter' the same thing happens to me with 'GamerTag'

a greeting!

I try to achieve something similar to this......

b61ce072-0b8f-4294-9643-653e558b5821.png