RealModScene
x1024

Puting 'GamerPicture' and 'GamerScore' in an Aurora skin?

Which has a really high chance of not being released...

Sent from my SM-G7102

Says who? If everyone has that attitude, yeah, it'll likely come to a point where we just keep it to ourselves, we don't need this kind of bullshit!

Sent from my SM-G903F

Says who? If everyone has that attitude, yeah, it'll likely come to a point where we just keep it to ourselves, we don't need this kind of bullshit!

Sent from my SM-G903F

In another one and a half year, aurora 0.7b probably would have a very low download number

Sent from my SM-G7102

In another one and a half year, aurora 0.7b probably would have a very low download number

Sent from my SM-G7102

You're really not understanding what i'm trying to say are you?

Basically, if everyone is negative towards us, and think the worst of everything we do (it's fine to be negative about what we do, just keep it to yourself!) we're quite alot more likely to just keep things to ourselves...

Also, who says 0.7b will be 1½ year away? maybe it'll be out in just a few months? it all depends on how much time/motivation we have (and also how hard issues are to fix and/or features to implement)

Even so, you don't know how many will be using Aurora in a year, hell, maybe Aurora will be something like XBMC on Xbox? (it's still VERY popular even today, MANY years after microsoft stopped producing the console) if you want to have a negative attitude, keep it to yourself, or go somewhere that people appreciate negative people like yourself...

You can consider this a friendly warning, continue spreading this negativity on these forums and you're no longer welcome here...

why u just  said thanks to swizzy or any one else in this forum to support make and fix and make a live the old  console , because of this guys people who cant buy new xbox or ps can play have fun and more , and you her u say this kind of s*@t please go somewhere that have this s@*t word to talk to 
thanks swizzy for everything , thanks to realmodscene and thanks for all people her that talk give feed back and support this community  thanks all of you 
and sorry for my bad language  or words 

• Like 4

You're really not understanding what i'm trying to say are you?

Basically, if everyone is negative towards us, and think the worst of everything we do (it's fine to be negative about what we do, just keep it to yourself!) we're quite alot more likely to just keep things to ourselves...

Also, who says 0.7b will be 1½ year away? maybe it'll be out in just a few months? it all depends on how much time/motivation we have (and also how hard issues are to fix and/or features to implement)

Even so, you don't know how many will be using Aurora in a year, hell, maybe Aurora will be something like XBMC on Xbox? (it's still VERY popular even today, MANY years after microsoft stopped producing the console) if you want to have a negative attitude, keep it to yourself, or go somewhere that people appreciate negative people like yourself...

You can consider this a friendly warning, continue spreading this negativity on these forums and you're no longer welcome here...

Ever heard of "ignoring"?

Sent from my SM-G7102

We shouldnt have to ignore you, As moderators and Admins, We just ban people who we feel are hindering the scene. Such as you with your negativity. Swizzy has warned you, and now I am warning you. Do it again, and see what happens. Either be productive, and create something yourself, that helps the scene, and they might make you a member of phoenix, as it appears they are loosing members as aurora goes on and I am sure they could use the help, or Shut The Hell Up, and appreciate what you have, and that there is such a great support team. I mean really I havnt even seen you make a Utility Script for the scene. Then again, the only people outside of Phoenix I have seen that have anything in the works in that department are Dan Marti, and myself, and we are working on similar projects, though, I dont think he wants to merge the projects, and there are limitations to work around.

• Like 3

Ever heard of "ignoring"?

Sent from my SM-G7102

My job as an admin is to maintain the community, that means i have to deal with unwanted shit like this, negativity doesn't just effect me, it effects the whole community...

Sent from my SM-G903F

My job as an admin is to maintain the community, that means i have to deal with unwanted shit like this, negativity doesn't just effect me, it effects the whole community...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I mean u can just make things and just ignore the negativity but care about the positivity

Sent from my SM-G7102

say what , probably i doubt who has the ignorant brain , oh and thanks for nothing be side saying s@**t

???

Sent from my SM-G7102

I mean u can just make things and just ignore the negativity but care about the positivity

Sent from my SM-G7102

Do you think we are machines? We are human beings, we have emotions just like you... you can really only ignore negativity for so long...

Also, what do you hope to actually gain from being negative? And what do you hope to gain from making others negative?

With a negative mindset you're more likely to just stay in a bad place, if you have a positive mindset things will tend to go better in life ;)

Sent from my SM-G7102

Oh come on! Be respectful and positive, they are making such useful softwares + for free and you behave like this?!

"U can just make things" it isnt just making things, i just tried to learn about LUA scripting, maybe just get the basics, but just in the introduction video that ive seen on youtube im stuck. And thats just making a script i cant imagine how hard it would be for making the whole dashboard

Thanks TeamPhoenix for their precious time and hardwork!

• Like 3

Oh come on! Be respectful and positive, they are making such useful softwares + for free and you behave like this?!

"U can just make things" it isnt just making things, i just tried to learn about LUA scripting, maybe just get the basics, but just in the introduction video that ive seen on youtube im stuck. And thats just making a script i cant imagine how hard it would be for making the whole dashboard

Oh come on! Why did u make that small statement that i didn't even think much about when typing to a big problem???

Sent from my SM-G7102

LUA really isnt that hard, what are you trying to do? I will say that aurora is 10X more complicated, considering the XDK limitations, Visual C++, and Direct X vector based graphics. Pain in the ass, the math alone can cause issues.

• Like 2

LUA really isnt that hard, what are you trying to do? I will say that aurora is 10X more complicated, considering the XDK limitations, Visual C++, and Direct X vector based graphics. Pain in the ass, the math alone can cause issues.

I know nothing about this stuff, when they said about custom scripts i was excited. "What am i trying to do" im just trying to learn about LUA and how LUA works. Again i have no experience doing this nor i was taught by anyone. Any good place to start learning? Especially holidays are near for me might be something useful to do

Oh come on! Why did u make that small statement that i didn't even think much about when typing to a big problem???

Sent from my SM-G7102

Good luck staying here

Thats nice.
The (hold) text is actually annoying, at least for me. Its the only thing, which is displayed twice.
I would use icons which show the xbox button with additional symbol, which shows if the button has to be hold, just like in the new games (FF XV)
Still not everyone will get it.

Thats nice.

The (hold) text is actually annoying.

I would use icons which show the xbox button with additional symbol, which shows if the button has to be hold, just like in the new games (FF XV)

Still not everyone will get it.

It's imho more clear if it's printed out as "Hold ... to do action" (like we have it in the tease), how would you make a static image that tells anyone to HOLD the button to do the action for that and not simply press it?

That's ok. It always depends on situation. But at some point the UI will get too noisy.

Anyway, you can be innovative and ask common community preference by creating a POLL. (Maybe even to all installed Online Aurora-Users, that would be ... interesting ... :D)

I like that, used to FSD where you always can see which gamertag is loaded and I miss it.

About the text and last gamed played, I guess it will be set as you like or, at least, you can edit the skin and remove things you don't like.

I like that, used to FSD where you always can see which gamertag is loaded and I miss it.

About the text and last gamed played, I guess it will be set as you like or, at least, you can edit the skin and remove things you don't like.

MaesterRowen showed a teaser pic somewhere lol.. i cant remember the specific thread tho

Edit: this exact thread.. 1 page back

MaesterRowen showed a teaser pic somewhere lol.. i cant remember the specific thread tho

Edit: this exact thread.. 1 page back

Yeah, I was talking about that precisely ;)