RealModScene
kaitlin4599

how do i install title updates manually

ok so i have an XBOX RGH and i use aurora dash but sadly xboxunity doesnt have a title update for alien isolation so i downloded the title update from another site and coppied it to my usb thumb drive how do i install it to my aurora dash and enable it

• Like 5

I already answered this question on TX forums.

To Recap, for those of you who dont know. 

In content dir -

Content\TITLEID\000B000\

In Cache -

Just Put it in the cache Dir.

When done with that, Scan for title updates in aurora, and make sure it is enabled. Very important, as if it isnt enabled on launch, aurora will delete it, which is how it manages which title updates are enabled/disabled.

I already answered this question on TX forums.

To Recap, for those of you who dont know. 

In content dir -

Content\TITLEID\000B000\

In Cache -

Just Put it in the cache Dir.

When done with that, Scan for title updates in aurora, and make sure it is enabled. Very important, as if it isnt enabled on launch, aurora will delete it, which is how it manages which title updates are enabled/disabled.

i know i fixed the issue after i had already posted this thread i apologize

where do you find TU for the alien isolation please ?

can you provide the link

Link, no.. but it does come up when you google:

Alien isolation 360 tu

Just because it isnt on unity, doesnt mean it isnt easily found mate.. there is a size limitation to be on unity, which could easily be adjusted.. as on the forums here you have a whole damn GB to upload, that could be changed to 100MB for people to upload skins or w.e.. and allow more storage for TU's.. all without getting a new server, since unity/rms run on the same server.. lol.. shame this hasn't been addressed already

Link, no.. but it does come up when you google:

Alien isolation 360 tu

Just because it isnt on unity, doesnt mean it isnt easily found mate.. there is a size limitation to be on unity, which could easily be adjusted.. as on the forums here you have a whole damn GB to upload, that could be changed to 100MB for people to upload skins or w.e.. and allow more storage for TU's.. all without getting a new server, since unity/rms run on the same server.. lol.. shame this hasn't been addressed already

It's not that easy...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Couldn't 360 content manager do the install to the correct place ?

@Kaitlin

threw that question out there as it's a handy tool to have,to help place items in their correct place

• Like 1

Couldn't 360 content manager do the install to the correct place ?

@Kaitlin

threw that question out there as it's a handy tool to have,to help place items in their correct place

It can indeed :)

Sent from my SM-G903F