RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ZellenmodXbox360USA

[REQ] Star Wars Battlefront 2 Xbox Classic TU

Hi everyone over here, Does this game above from Xbox classic games has some TU or something like that?

A few weeks ago I put the DLC installer on my xbox 360 RGH but when I was installing the DLC I went to the installer #2 and then It said "Incompatible content or something like that, so do you know If this game has a Title update or one patch to run the DLC's??

Yes, I checked on Xbox Unity, but It hasn't a Title update...

Thanks for your help ;)

• Like 1

Yes there is a TU for this game. Unfortuantly they are not on unity. I am working on a script that will do all of this, as the offline installers dont work well on the 360, and corrupt data and stuff on file copy process. the TU is included with the installer. I have an OG Xbox, with all of the content installed and plan on getting that done sometime. Unfortunatly, I do not have much time to work on this with my job, and baby sitting my sisters kids constantly.

• Like 3

Yes there is a TU for this game. Unfortuantly they are not on unity. I am working on a script that will do all of this, as the offline installers dont work well on the 360, and corrupt data and stuff on file copy process. the TU is included with the installer. I have an OG Xbox, with all of the content installed and plan on getting that done sometime. Unfortunatly, I do not have much time to work on this with my job, and baby sitting my sisters kids constantly.

Ok mate, thanks a lot, I hope you can upload the TU in the future when you can do It or when you have free time :) 

• Like 1

I used the dlc installer from digix but I didnt see a tu available. Would also like to get it from ya. :)