RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
BlueSn00w

Minecraft title updates dont show

I linked my unity account but when i go to download a minecraft title update...post-80475-1481386381765_thumb.jpg

When i try another game post-80475-14813864157579_thumb.jpg

It works fine plz help :)

Sent from my LGLS992

• Like 2

That's fairly interesting as there's pretty much only 1 version of Minecraft... however, the latest TU's for Minecraft aren't available on Xboxunity (too big to be uploaded)

BlueSn00w take a look in TU request subforum, if some had requested it, or someone can provide it to you.

Ok thanks

Sent from my LGLS992

That's fairly interesting as there's pretty much only 1 version of Minecraft... however, the latest TU's for Minecraft aren't available on Xboxunity (too big to be uploaded)

Ok thx

Sent from my LGLS992

• Like 1

Hold up...

http://prntscr.com/di5sib There is 2 things called Minecraft on unity one has 0 updates one has all of them! They have Different title ids!

Hold up...

http://prntscr.com/di5sib There is 2 things called Minecraft on unity one has 0 updates one has all of them! They have Different title ids!

That'd be the Disc and the XBLA, the Disc just starts the XBLA build which is why there is only TU's for the XBLA build...

Sent from my SM-G903F

That'd be the Disc and the XBLA, the Disc just starts the XBLA build which is why there is only TU's for the XBLA build...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Ok how do you make your existing XBLA games that show in the stock dash show in aurora? 

Ok how do you make your existing XBLA games that show in the stock dash show in aurora?

Add the content/000...00 folder to Aurora's scan...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Omg, I thought that I am the only one who struggles with that.. thank you for sharing the solution, it worked. This is perfect, now I can finally play minecraft. I find this game very interesting. I have never tried it before, and I could never think that I am going to ever play this game. However, I have recently read an article about it on open website, and I have literally fell in love with that game. Thank you one more time, you just saved me!