RealModScene
JPizzle

DashLaunch 3.06 Bug Fixes

• hi looking for a bit of help, i have f3 installed and dashlaunch 3.04, what i want to know is how i can update from dashlaunch 3.04 to the latest, can someone point me to a decent tut,thanks.

hi looking for a bit of help, i have f3 installed and dashlaunch 3.04, what i want to know is how i can update from dashlaunch 3.04 to the latest, can someone point me to a decent tut,thanks.

Delete the installer folder and the launch.ini file (on your Xbox), download the newest version of Dashlaunch, extract it to your desktop, take the installer folder and sample_launch.ini and rename the sample_launch.ini file to launch.iniYou should have two files, a folder named installer and a launch.ini file. Take these files and copy them to your USB stick and transfer them to the ROOT of the hdd (or USB if you are using an external hard drive). Launch the default.xex file in the installer folder and dashlaunch should boot. There, under paths you have a tab that says default select it and navigate to where the .xex file of the FSD is located. When all that is done reboot the console and it should boot straight into FSD with the newest version of Dashlaunch.

there is no need to delete your launch.ini, just move installer folder over to xbox and run the default.xex

Not working Call Of Duty 4 with DL 3.06

If you unload the DL that works!

works just fine here