RealModScene
BaconGaming52

Extra haircuts in GTA V?

I've seen a lot of youtubers that play gta v with special character haircuts, but my gta v characters don't have them. I read some websites and there are a lot of answers that are different from each other. I just want to have the max payne look on michael. Anyone knows how to get the extra haircuts in gta v?

Sent from my SM-G7102

• Like 1

I would assume that the haircuts and stuff that are extra are like avatar items. they are things that people pay for on Xbox Live, to personalize their character. Complete waste of money if you ask me. lol. Chances are, that if you can get a hold of some, you could make your own custom haircuts that arent on live. Probably wouldnt work on a retail console though. :(

• Like 1

I would assume that the haircuts and stuff that are extra are like avatar items. they are things that people pay for on Xbox Live, to personalize their character. Complete waste of money if you ask me. lol. Chances are, that if you can get a hold of some, you could make your own custom haircuts that arent on live. Probably wouldnt work on a retail console though. :(

From all the different answers i've read on other websites, none of the answers involve paying for the haircuts (except for connecting to xbox live / social club answers)

If it does involve paying...well...rockstar is the new activision...

Sent from my SM-G7102

• Like 1