RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
muppo

Problem arranging icons

Hi.

Have been lurking around a few days trying to learn about skin development and making my own experiments to get used to the XUI tool.

There's a couple of things I can't figure out how to proceed, let me explain it.

First.

I can't find the file which controls this colors on the Game_Options.xur, I've changed everything on the Aurora_Skin.xur to the colors I want excepts this one that I can't find.

Can someone tell me what may I skipped?

post-81194-0-90956500-1481062404_thumb.jpg

Second.

Tried to re-arrange these icons from left to right as show

post-81194-0-20821200-1481062406_thumb.jpg

I have moved the buttons instead the whole Left group. All the buttons revised in order to jump on Subtitle when you press Left on the Pad instead Right as it comes by default. Working fine so long.

But 'A button' and 'Controller' are not visible as it seems those are out of screen

post-81194-0-63854000-1481062406_thumb.jpg

The problem is the menu buttons seems to be left aligned to the related tab and it is blocked to modify or I can't find how to do it.

Any clue about how it works will be much appreciated.

Muppo.

• Like 1

if you would have actually looked within the game_options.xur, inside the gameoptionsleft menu, you will find all the options,

now as for the colors, selecting one (for example "GameFavorite") will tell you it's visual,

which in this particular case, is: XuiButton_GameOptions

the rest of the colors are in the other xuibutton_gameoptions ones within skin.xur

• Like 1

Find out what I was doing wrong.

There's that 'Icon Presenter' layer inside some XuiButton folders. I didn't noticed you should temporary hide it to see which color is set on the 'List Item' layer so yeah, it seems I didn't watch deeper inside.

About the buttons being placed on the right side I was missing the fact it calls to the Aurora_Skin.xur to get the prompt. It does already work.

Thanks four your help.

• Like 1