RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
aaabahbbry

Corrupted Profile

could be that you've used it on another console and got the profile locked? try unlocking it... (there's guides on google), otherwise, there's nothing you can do to fix it besides making a new profile...

could be that you've used it on another console and got the profile locked? try unlocking it... (there's guides on google), otherwise, there's nothing you can do to fix it besides making a new profile...

My friend has my profile in his console, can you give me url of tutorial or what i write in the search box

My friend has my profile in his console, can you give me url of tutorial or what i write in the search box

You can try it with the programm Le Fluffie & Modio. The Net is full of guides.

Nothing works, what if i uploaded my profile and you guys are trying to fix it ? Please

Nothing works, what if i uploaded my profile and you guys are trying to fix it ? Please

Have you tried to re-download the profile off the other xbox, that has a working version of the profile? This time use a different device as the profile could just be corrupted.. and it was the device that caused the error
  • Like 2

Programs like Con Flag Remover, Modio, Le Fluffie, and others are no guarantee that it works. Sometimes you have luck, sometimes not. You can upload your profile and PM`ed me. But i cannot promise, that I can heal your profile.

• Like 2

How did you do it ?

That would be helpful to other users, if you describe it  what you have done.

How did you do it ?

He just did, he moved it to a USB (most likely) then took it to his own console and moved it to that...

How did you do it ?

I told you quoted my profile non-corrupted from my friend to my console

My advice for all backup your profile before you do anything to your console

and sorry for my bad English
  • Like 2

Never had that issue myself. lol. 95% of my updates have gone smooth in the 4-5 years I have been modding 360's. The one time I did have an issue was because of a network error, and for the most part it worked, just wouldnt let me change music, after I selected something. Redid the update, and it fixed it.

• Like 1