RealModScene
lovemyself

Aurora Localization arabic language will add soon ?

I can't say that anyone in Phoenix is working on it (most likely aren't), but someone else who recently posted on these forums says he's going to try to translate to Arabic. 

Hands down, the fastest way to make Arabic localization possible is to try and help create it yourself. I don't recommend doing it alone-- the best way is to team up with the community (or some of your personal friends) and work together to get it done. You can find a lot of useful resources for this here

Personally I would love to see a Japanese localization done, but I'm afraid it won't be done unless I step up to the plate and do it myself. I actually did translate a LOT of Aurora to Japanese, but a lot of my Japanese friends were too busy to help out. That being said, my translation is on hiatus. I'm just not quite proficient enough with Japanese to handle the more advanced technical vocabulary. I'm a perfectionist-- I want the translations to appear natural... But maybe someday I can complete a very rough localization. That just might be enough to generate interest in it, and hopefully someone will want to step in and correct my mistakes. Lol

• Like 1

how can I help?

Try reading the replies in your previous thread... I'm moving it to where it belongs for you btw...