RealModScene
professor_jonny

auroa extracted disk GOD install lua script

Can this script be modified to install games from extracted folders on the hdd so you can browse from a local directory for input as opposed to defaulting from the dvd drive.

I looked at the script and it seems there is no way to modify the input directory as there don't seem to be any input arguments for filesystem.installtitlefromdisk

• Like 1

Can this script be modified to install games from extracted folders on the hdd so you can browse from a local directory for input as opposed to defaulting from the dvd drive.

I looked at the script and it seems there is no way to modify the input directory as there don't seem to be any input arguments for filesystem.installtitlefromdisk

No, it's not possible... won't be any time soon either, if it ever becomes possible

Sent from my SM-G903F

Probably not, as it uses the same ripping function that is in the kernel, and I dont think that ignores it either. Creating an extracted rip script is on my list of to do things, and it will give you the option to remove the $systemupdate, and og xbox system update files. I am going to finish my content downloader/uploader script first. Almost done with the XUI part(Have a couple of final touches, and then the skin part) Then I will get started on the script. Probably be a couple of days, but I figure I will have the first version out by the end of the week. ;) Still have to figure out where I am going to upload the data.

• Like 1

Bugger.

does the current disk installer script function ignore the $system update folder and other junk ?

Not entirely sure if we implemented ignoring anything, what do you mean with "other junk"? there's nothing else on the disc that is "junk", it doesn't copy the disc like an iso, it copies the filesystem as an iso and generates the other structures "correctly"

cant wait for that! thank you!

why dont you upload to github place, where default scripst are also updated?

Probably because he just started it, and we don't want to have incomplete scripts in the github repository as the github repository is used by the repo browser...

cant wait for that! thank you!

why dont you upload to github place, where default scripst are also updated?

I could upload the script to github, but the data files(Skins, Trainers, OG Xbox Stuff, Etc) will need to be put on another server, as I dont think github will want me uploading said files there. 

I could upload the script to github, but the data files(Skins, Trainers, OG Xbox Stuff, Etc) will need to be put on another server, as I dont think github will want me uploading said files there.

That and you can't use github as-is since they enforce HTTPS... (Aurora's HTTP stuff don't support HTTPS at this time)

The way we did it with the repo is we pull the github repository on unity and parse info followed by generating ini's and packing up the utility scripts...

Not entirely sure if we implemented ignoring anything, what do you mean with "other junk"? there's nothing else on the disc that is "junk", it doesn't copy the disc like an iso, it copies the filesystem as an iso and generates the other structures "correctly"

Probably because he just started it, and we don't want to have incomplete scripts in the github repository as the github repository is used by the repo browser...

it is more thinking of iso to god program as it has an option to recteate the iso to remove padding and save space bt from what I gather below the native kernel function does this.

Ð¡ÐµÐ³Ð¾Ð´Ð½Ñ ÑƒÑ‚Ñ€Ð¾Ð¼ наблюдал данные интернет, неожиданно к Ñвоему удивлению обнаружил интереÑный веб-Ñайт. ГлÑньте: веб Ñайт . Ð”Ð»Ñ Ð½Ð°Ñ Ð²Ñ‹ÑˆÐµÑƒÐºÐ°Ð·Ð°Ð½Ð½Ñ‹Ð¹ Ñайт оказал хорошее впечатление. Ð’Ñех благ!

English Forum.

it is more thinking of iso to god program as it has an option to recteate the iso to remove padding and save space bt from what I gather below the native kernel function does this.

Pretty sure it does not remove the padding.. the original way, which the scripts use, Just convert it into a god, with padding still there.. several games will act up without the padding.. alot dont.. is best to just not remove the padding at all..