RealModScene
XeNoNM0ddER149

My Problems with Aurora 0.6b

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passcode Security, works!

Cover Downloader, works!

Game Wallpapers, (An error occurred updating current background.) not working.

Asset Importer, fixed!

Screen Captures, works, but can't set as background. This same error happens > (An error occurred updating current background.)

Plugin Settings, everything good!

Saved Game Manager, works!

Profile Panel, missing!

Utility Scripts, awesome!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrighty, can someone tell me why do I keep getting that error for setting a game wallpaper as my background?

And where the f is the Profile Panel??

I guess that's it for now... bye!

This is the update information shiz - http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6180-update-information-aurora-06b/

• Like 1

Set screen background works for me, try to remove the folder from your aurora 0.6b and replace another clean in place and see if the problem has been fixed

What folder? You mean try deleting Aurora 0.6b, redownload it and then place in on meh RGH?

Background problem is that there is no save folder ...Follow these steps

Go to the File Manager and then >>aurora/user/Here then add a folder  name .Background .......Problem solved

Background problem is that there is no save file ...Follow these steps

Go to the File Manager and then >>aurora/user/Here then add a file name .Background .......Problem solved

That's a folder, not a file...

Sent from my SM-G903F

You can write a script that gives you your profile information. That is what the Utility Scripts are for. It would actually be an easy script to write, if I understand the API. It is documented https://github.com/XboxUnity/AuroraScripts/blob/master/README.md, but I think it would be helpful if they added examples. ;)

Here is the profile Specific Calls:

string Profile.GetXUID( unsigned playerIndex );
string Profile.GetGamerTag( unsigned playerIndex );
unsigned Profile.GetGamerScore( unsigned playerIndex );
table Profile.GetTitleAchievement( unsigned playerIndex, unsigned titleId );
  • Like 1

string Profile.GetXUID( unsigned playerIndex );
string Profile.GetGamerTag( unsigned playerIndex );
unsigned Profile.GetGamerScore( unsigned playerIndex );
table Profile.GetTitleAchievement( unsigned playerIndex, unsigned titleId );

Should I save it as a .lua file and place it in Aurora/User/Scripts/Utility ? Is that it? Or should I edit or add some more lines to make it work?

Background problem is that there is no save folder ...Follow these steps

Go to the File Manager and then >>aurora/user/Here then add a folder  name .Background .......Problem solved

Thank you salah.rgh2! It was Aurora/User/Backgrounds btw.. It works now

• Like 1

Hey Swizzy, I found out that the problem was caused by Aurora's File Manager. I had Aurora placed on my Usb. I launched and copied it onto the root of OnBoardMU. Aurora's File Manager deleted blank folders during the process. That's why I had the error :(  Cuz Backgrounds, Icons, Import and Trainers folders in Aurora/User were empty...

Should I save it as a .lua file and place it in Aurora/User/Scripts/Utility ? Is that it? Or should I edit or add some more lines to make it work?

That's just part of the documentation, not an actual script... i can make an example of how to display the information...

Hey Swizzy, I found out that the problem was caused by Aurora's File Manager. I had Aurora placed on my Usb. I launched and copied it onto the root of OnBoardMU. Aurora's File Manager deleted blank folders during the process. That's why I had the error :(  Cuz Backgrounds, Icons, Import and Trainers folders in Aurora/User were empty...

Thanks for the heads-up, we'll have that fixed in a future update =)