RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
omerfalcon

Call of duty Ghosts help !!!

Hello guys,i wanted to ask you something if u can help,first sorry for my bad english,i have the game installed with media id 3cc5a411 but when i try to play on system link there is no player in rooms,i updated aurora and i see in top five link COD ghosts players playing,i have latest TU installed and active,what should i do to play with others,should i have different media id or something else,thank you

Hello guys,i wanted to ask you something if u can help,first sorry for my bad english,i have the game installed with media id 3cc5a411 but when i try to play on system link there is no player in rooms,i updated aurora and i see in top five link COD ghosts players playing,i have latest TU installed and active,what should i do to play with others,should i have different media id or something else,thank you

Ha!I played with you yesterday.We were playing Extinction.Few people play Ghosts on TU17 .If you want to play Multiplayer,remove the Title Update,keep it at "TU0".You will find most of the players on this.

Ha!I played with you yesterday.We were playing Extinction.Few people play Ghosts on TU17 .If you want to play Multiplayer,remove the Title Update,keep it at "TU0".You will find most of the players on this.

thank you very much,playing with "TU0" :)