RealModScene

ScriptDownloader v2
for Aurora 0.6b ONLY (for now)

This scripts allows you to download skins, coverflows and backgrounds directly from Aurora 0.6b and apply them with a single button tap :o

I've made a website for it where you can download the script and upload content:

http://aurorascripts.lmhsoluciones.com

Thanks to FeArCxDxGx for donating a space in his hosting

I accept suggerences, critics, requests, etc.

On the website there is another script i've made called DeadTuRemover that deletes TUs of games that you don't have anymore.

I will wait for your comments so i can know if you liked it and what can i do to improve it.

Thanks! :turned:

v2

• Minor bugs fixed
  • Added backgrounds and coverflows download
  • Replaced SQL permission to Settings (to apply)
  • Website reborn from ashes and renewed

ToDo / Ideas:

• List of skins in the website
  • Ability to make a queue of downloads to make SkinDownloader downloads it automatically
  • Script's auto-locale feature

I'm accepting donations to continue the development so i can make real the ToDo list and develop an update that lets the newer versions of Aurora use the script.

In the website you can find more information and the reasons because i'm requesting donations. I hope i won't bother you.

Feel free to comment anything :)

Edited by Dan MartÃ
Updated information of the script and it's recent development
  • Like 25

Hi all of you Aurora users! :D

As you can see i'm new in the forum and i've been working on a script that i simply called SkinDownloader.

It allows you to download skins directly from Aurora and apply them instantly :o

I've made a website for it where you can download the script and upload skins (always with the link to the original post):

http://aurorascripts.tuars.com

On the website i've also posted another script made by me called FreeMyDisk that deletes TUs of games that you don't have anymore.

Sorry if i wrote badly, english isn't my natal language. [emoji14]

I will wait for your comments so i can know if you liked it and what can i do to improve it.

https://github.com/XboxUnity/AuroraScripts make a pull request to this repository and your scripts will be available in the Repo Browser :)

Sent from my SM-G903F

This script does not work, see the error below

15321515_673096352865249_1185339714_o.pn

I also receive the error message I think that there is a minus file or something  :question: Error found in LOG 

• Like 1

Done! fixed and working :thumbsup:

It was one single character :shock:

Thanks for the info Swizzy, i didn't know how to make my script show on the Repo Browser

• Like 1

would be nice if you can browse the skins on the site.

In a near future i will add it, when there are more skins uploaded and when my exams season is over.

In a near future i will add it, when there are more skins uploaded and when my exams season is over.

An internal error has occurred
ERROR> Game:\User\Scripts\Utility\SkinDownloader\main.lua:217: attempt to index a nil value (local 'http')

Hi all of you Aurora users! :D

As you can see i'm new in the forum and i've been working on a script that i simply called SkinDownloader.

It allows you to download skins directly from Aurora and apply them instantly :o

I've made a website for it where you can download the script and upload skins (always with the link to the original post):

http://aurorascripts.tuars.com

On the website i've also posted another script made by me called FreeMyDisk that deletes TUs of games that you don't have anymore.

Sorry if i wrote badly, english isn't my natal language. :p

Downloads problem .......When I started to download the skin it got stuck at 0%
  • Like 1

Downloads problem .......When I started to download the skin it got stuck at 0%

In Aurora's library HTTP cannot have a real progress bar tracking the download progress, so it's always 0%.

If an error occurs it will show you, til then it is downloading in the background

• Like 1

In Aurora's library HTTP cannot have a real progress bar tracking the download progress, so it's always 0%.

If an error occurs it will show you, til then it is downloading in the background

I think until then must have a status bar in real time just as aurora is able to show when we use disk installer to god

I think until then must have a status bar in real time just as aurora is able to show when we use disk installer to god

It's different, in the HTTP library when you call the Get method, the script just freezes until the method is finished.

So there's no other way to accomplish that, sry

Thank you,was hoping for something like this.You are awesome :thumbup: .I just wished that there were more good real skins instead of just backgrounds :mellow: .

• Like 2

Beat me to it..... I was going to make a content downloader, that included Skins, Trainers(Aurora), and OG Xbox DLC, and TU's. I see no point in having 20 different scripts for this. I was also going to have an upload feature, so when devs were happy with their work, they could upload it straight from the console. Havnt had the time to get started on it though, as I just started a new job, and have been compiling a custom linux distro for a client for the last week, with custom patches and stuff, to fix a ton of bugs. I will be happy when that is done..... Then when I have the time I will get on it. I was also going to do some work in python for XBMC4XBOX, so people could also upload/download their DLC/TU's from/to the OG Xbox, so we could get more than the offline content installers have. on the bright side, that linux build should be done some time in the next day or 2, so I can get started on these scripts on my next day off. ;)

• Like 3

So, if i understand correctly these scripts are making it easier for us by eliminating the use of a pc to get all these stuff and to copy/ftp it over, correct?

@ Gavin, trainer downloader? That would be awesome. Good luck

@ Dan Mart, awesome work man.. I will try this later when i get back home.

Beat me to it..... I was going to make a content downloader, that included Skins, Trainers(Aurora), and OG Xbox DLC, and TU's. I see no point in having 20 different scripts for this. I was also going to have an upload feature, so when devs were happy with their work, they could upload it straight from the console. Havnt had the time to get started on it though, as I just started a new job, and have been compiling a custom linux distro for a client for the last week, with custom patches and stuff, to fix a ton of bugs. I will be happy when that is done..... Then when I have the time I will get on it. I was also going to do some work in python for XBMC4XBOX, so people could also upload/download their DLC/TU's from/to the OG Xbox, so we could get more than the offline content installers have. on the bright side, that linux build should be done some time in the next day or 2, so I can get started on these scripts on my next day off. ;)

Hahaha I was thinking this yesterday, If you can do it will be a great job ;)