RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
DeadStrokeBR

Skin for aurora 0.6b Call Of Duty Ghost

se mas creativo y no te robes mis skins hasta mi firma tienen  :chris:

I think i  understand  this correctly your making an allegation that this user stole your work.  Do you want him to credit you or what? also can you show me how this user stole your work or claimed it as his own because im not in the aurora skin game.  

Gracis 

se mas creativo y no te robes mis skins hasta mi firma tienen  :chris:

Ektor, for what I saw, your skins have no animated background like mine, and this is different as you can see, the only thing I looked at in your was the size of the images for the reason be my first 0.6b Does not mean I stole your job.

Ektor, for what I saw, your skins have no animated background like mine, and this is different as you can see, the only thing I looked at in your was the size of the images for the reason be my first 0.6b Does not mean I stole your job.

• Like 3

True brother an apology, regards. :thumbup: 

Sorry for my english  :blushing:

Very good the Skin, but i only see a bug (for my taste), is for example, the second and third image, that the letters "Cover Layout",  "Animate" or the third image, "Launch", "View", etc... for the colors of the letters and the background so dark, but the skin is fine.  :thumbup: