RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Tekasoda

XBOX won't boot

So here's the deal:

I was playing Call of Duty: Black Ops and it freezes out of the blue, so I restart the xbox (not the first time it happens) then it just won't boot and change the power middle button to red after 5-10 secs. No Jtag/RGH only flashed drive, can't remember kernel version.

Picture showing the error light.

post-76325-0-56502800-1480562417_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

It's the equivalent to RROD on the phat 360, you can check what the error is using the same method as on the phat...

Sent from my SM-G903F

So here's the deal:

I was playing Call of Duty: Black Ops and it freezes out of the blue, so I restart the xbox (not the first time it happens) then it just won't boot and change the power middle button to red after 5-10 secs. No Jtag/RGH only flashed drive, can't remember kernel version.

Picture showing the error light.

sounds like your xbox is fried.. while slims are supposed to be made RROD proof.. they arent..

ofc something simple could have happened.. meaning your power block has malfunctioned.. try unpluging it completely, meaning the xbox and block from the wall.. give it about 30 seconds or so, and re-hook it up..