RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
FeArCxDxGx

SteamOS (Aurora 0.6b)

That such friends I bring this time a skin for aurora 0.6 hope you like it.

Excuse my bad english

35ch8ap.jpg

axocwk.jpg

23k7k1j.jpg

352q5ip.jpg

2w2knwn.jpg

SteamOSv2(0.6b).rar

Edited by FeArCxDxGx
Download link updated
  • Like 6

Sure the original isn't compatible yet, but then 0.6 has only been out a few days, and he may be planning to release an update of his own. All you've done is just confuse the issue with your skin.

Simply, as it already existed and pre-dates yours, I think you shouldn't have used the steamos name, and used a bit of imagination to come up with your own alternative instead.

• Like 3

Sure the original isn't compatible yet, but then 0.6 has only been out a few days, and he may be planning to release an update of his own. All you've done is just confuse the issue with your skin.

Simply, as it already existed and pre-dates yours, I think you shouldn't have used the steamos name, and used a bit of imagination to come up with your own alternative instead.

Friend if you do not like do not download it, easy!

I've already said it was nice, but whether I'm going to download it or not, which I won't, it doesn't change the fact you mad a bad error of judgement by naming your skin the same as a very popular pre existing one.

I don't think it's cool to ride on the coat tails of others, at least without a name check at the very least, but clearly you have no problem with it, so well done, if you want to be known as the guy who ripped off the steamos skin name and didn't give a damn about it, that's your call. Great way to get remembered. :clap:

• Like 2

I've already said it was nice, but whether I'm going to download it or not, which I won't, it doesn't change the fact you mad a bad error of judgement by naming your skin the same as a very popular pre existing one.

I don't think it's cool to ride on the coat tails of others, at least without a name check at the very least, but clearly you have no problem with it, so well done, if you want to be known as the guy who ripped off the steamos skin name and didn't give a damn about it, that's your call. Great way to get remembered. :clap:

Greetings my friend

I finally gave this a test on my 360 today. It's my favorite 360 skin by far. Are you working on any others?

If I'm working on others

• Like 1