RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
gildror

Passcode in Aurora 0.6b - can I use it to prevent some games?

Great to see a passcode in the Aurora 0.6b.

Now my kids won't mess out with the settings etc.

Can I use a passcode to prevent them from playing (some or all game)? Or simply lock the system?

Thanks!

• Like 1

You can lock different functions in Aurora like, Settings, File Manager, Scripts, Game Details, View & Quick View, delete contents and rename. It would be better you create a profile for your Kids and set the parental controls in original Xbox 360 NXE Dashboard for Games.

Great to see a passcode in the Aurora 0.6b.

Now my kids won't mess out with the settings etc.

Can I use a passcode to prevent them from playing (some or all game)? Or simply lock the system?

Thanks!

You can lock the QuickView and View options with the passcode, thus preventing them from changing displayed games, and with that, you can make filters that hides games they're not allowed to play etc.

Thanks, I'll try to play with the filters. No way to lock Aurora, right?

Sadly, no, there is no way to prevent them from starting Aurora, why would you even want to prevent that? you can prevent them from accessing most stuff tho...

You can lock Games in NXE Dashboard with the parental Control based on the content's rating of the Games. Also you can set up exceptions for individual games, that are outside of the rating restrictions you’ve set, If you think its not enough to hide your Games with Filters.