RealModScene
Thors

SystemLink going crazy.

Hello everyone . I would like to report a problem with systemlink.It's getting crazy :crazy: ! I keep getting disconnected from games every now and then or get remove from the room(Public rooms,not "kick out").It keeps happening more and more often.Most of the time when opening systemlink to show the rooms,it keeps on loading indefinitely.It also has started to randomly shut the xbox while looking for rooms.Even if you manage to join a room it's impossible to play long durations game without getting disconnected every five minutes.I thought it was on my side only but my internet connection and xbox settings are still the same and i have 2 other friend whom i play with having the same problem.The games i tried are the same i use to play almost everyday without problem before last week: Bo2(TU18) ,Mw3(TU23) and Ghosts(TU0/TU17).Anyone knows what's happening?  Is anyone else having this problem or just us? :help: :help: :help:

(To the admins,if this is the wrong section kindly move it please)

• Like 1

It's probably related to the slow load times we've seen in the forums... which we're aware of and we're trying to find solutions for...

The same problem.. Is observed only in the evening, most likely because the server is overloaded.. In the afternoon - ok! Please, give speed!

The same problem.. Is observed only in the evening, most likely because the server is overloaded.. In the afternoon - ok! Please, give speed!

In the evening.. where you are located.. i have been having problems non-stop since before 0.6 was even released.. so not server "overload".. in the sense more people have been on.. as the problems have been happening for quite some time..

In the evening.. where you are located.. i have been having problems non-stop since before 0.6 was even released.. so not server "overload".. in the sense more people have been on.. as the problems have been happening for quite some time..

We are located in Ukraine GMT +2, and Russia GMT +3

The same problem in Aurora 0.5b, Aurora 0.6b and Freestyle 3.0b.780 with 3.0b r801 Freestyle Plugin at the same time.

In game ping is very good, next disconnect 1-2 or several players or all players together. Next endless "Download Feed Data" is System Link lobby.

Its helps only restart console or unload\load freestyle plugin..

If the LiNK work fine Download Feed Data in System Link Lobby on first run takes a few seconds, if work bad 20-endless...

And it is observed mainly at evening from 8 pm (GMT +2, +3)...

If the problem is not server "overload".. so.. in what? Help please!

We are located in Ukraine GMT +2, and Russia GMT +3

The same problem in Aurora 0.5b, Aurora 0.6b and Freestyle 3.0b.780 with 3.0b r801 Freestyle Plugin at the same time.

In game ping is very good, next disconnect 1-2 or several players or all players together. Next endless "Download Feed Data" is System Link lobby.

Its helps only restart console or unload\load freestyle plugin..

If the LiNK work fine Download Feed Data in System Link Lobby on first run takes a few seconds, if work bad 20-endless...

And it is observed mainly at evening from 8 pm (GMT +2, +3)...

If the problem is not server "overload".. so.. in what? Help please!

Well.. i do believe the server is located around the -5 gmt, which would be 1pm when it is 8pm your time.. if the server is located further down the timezone change, then it would be even earlier..

There are issues with certain countries and them limiting what is broadcast on their internet.. so more than likely is your isp/country "throttling" bandwidth..

But yes i do agree that there have been problems with loading the site and everything.. but it isnt exclusive to just that time frame..

Yesterday we played good! Link worked well. CoD Black Ops 2 had about 200 people, but our community have been no disconnects! Ðou have something set up or cause  unknown? The same location and game time..

And now disconnects, disconnects.. Cant play(

It will be resolved hopefully soonish...

Sent from my SM-G903F

It will be resolved hopefully soonish...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I have problems related to this also, when I am the host of the match with several people I simply fall in the middle of the game giving connection error is this error on the server?

Enviado de meu ASUS_T00J usando Tapatalk

Today was the day that I spent most anger playing LINK, it took several minutes to appear the publics roons that circle was spinning infinitely in several cases it was necessary to restart the console and still the problem persisted, realmodsene in 99% of the time presents a loading error Or something of the genre. Oh my God  

My dream is that I can see a day system link and realmodsene with a fast loading.

• Like 1

I'm I also suffer from the System Link has become the many interruptions  :wacko:

The site also has become very slow when will be resolved this problem?

As soon as our server guy has figured out the best solution...

Sent from my SM-G903F

There is a way out - XLink Kai..

That is a crappy solution, as link is integrated into the freestyle plugin, and Xlink Kai requires a computer to run the service, or a router that will run the service. Most routers dont have this feature, and some people dont want to have a server going, just so they can play their xbox online. Though it will work if that is the route you choose to go, you just have to disable the freestyle plugin. Also, you have to join game rooms on the computer, before you can join games if I remember correctly, as aurora doesnt have a plugin for this service. I used to use that service on my OG xbox back in the day, for Halo 2. seemed to work ok. I do know that old versions of FSD supported it also, before the freestyle plugin was released.

LiNK still does not work in evening, we can not hope for a stable work.. ?

We're trying to work out a solution for this... but, our server guy also have a job to do which takes priority over any of this, you'll have to live with the way it is until he's had time to find and implemented a good solution to the problem

still does not work...

And won't work any faster just because you say it still don't work... we'll likely make a new post in the forum once we have resolved the issue and ask for further feedback if issues persists...

Sent from my SM-G903F

And won't work any faster just because you say it still don't work... we'll likely make a new post in the forum once we have resolved the issue and ask for further feedback if issues persists...

Sent from my SM-G903F

OK! Thank you anyway for System Link server, guys! We will be wait.

Hi guys!

First off! Thanks huge for LiNK you guys are great i've been playing it since 2014! Mostly COD BO2, but i have a few questions since this thread errupted!

1: I live in Sweden and very often when i join game i seem to have trouble too connecting with other users i got droppet out or it's lagging so much i really cant enjoy playing! When i hosting everything works fine from exept a few timeouts but they all join game again and it's fine. This have been for as long i can remember, is this b'couse i live in sweden (far away from every other country)? Or do you altso have this problem?

2: I will soon buy another xbox 360 for a friend so we can play together just him and me in Link. Will problem 1. be solved since we both live in same country, Or should i count that connetction be laggy and disconnetions will occur just like problem1?

3: I recon some games works better than others in Link servers? Are this just my imagination or is it infact so that COD and HALO works much better then for instance Unreal tournament 3? (witch by the way are so hopless to play in systemlink over Link servers, since i not once have been able to play this against other players) 

Thanks so much for answers and good service!

Hi guys!

First off! Thanks huge for LiNK you guys are great i've been playing it since 2014! Mostly COD BO2, but i have a few questions since this thread errupted!

1: I live in Sweden and very often when i join game i seem to have trouble too connecting with other users i got droppet out or it's lagging so much i really cant enjoy playing! When i hosting everything works fine from exept a few timeouts but they all join game again and it's fine. This have been for as long i can remember, is this b'couse i live in sweden (far away from every other country)? Or do you altso have this problem?

2: I will soon buy another xbox 360 for a friend so we can play together just him and me in Link. Will problem 1. be solved since we both live in same country, Or should i count that connetction be laggy and disconnetions will occur just like problem1?

3: I recon some games works better than others in Link servers? Are this just my imagination or is it infact so that COD and HALO works much better then for instance Unreal tournament 3? (witch by the way are so hopless to play in systemlink over Link servers, since i not once have been able to play this against other players)

Thanks so much for answers and good service!

1. Location does play a part.. but whats more important is the connection speed/strength.. the connection really inst hosted on unity.. but the person hosting the game

2. Depending if you use same house or not, will provide issues.. if not, then no.. no problems should occur..

3. If the game supports LAN.. then it will work.. not everyone plays every game thats possible.. so if game X is capable, but 0 people play it.. then you wont find a game ;-)

CoD and the like, have more people playing, hence why u can find a lobby on those games..

But as i have said and shown people.. location isnt really an issue.. lol.. your internet speed and such is what matters.. just recently i played blur with someone who thought link was messing up.. but is just other people connection that was the issue mate lol

• Like 1