RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
zingierclock

The carpet of the trainers was changed in Aurora 0.6b ???

Well, there are different types of trainers, some need to be run as dashlaunch plugins, some needs to be started instead of the game, some need to be enabled in Aurora... which type are you trying to use?

Like swizzy said mate.. find out which kind you are attempting to use.. as i can guarantee that aurora trainers still work just fine, as i tested a few out before writing this post

• Like 1

Well, there are different types of trainers, some need to be run as dashlaunch plugins, some needs to be started instead of the game, some need to be enabled in Aurora... which type are you trying to use?

I don't what happened but I reinstalled again Aurora and now all the trainers works, thanks for yours answers :)

i actually figured out what the thing is.. lol..

aurora DID change the trainers folder, and the background folder, ect.

all of this has moved to: Aurora/User/

it worked because i upgraded from 0.5b to 0.6b.. and during the upgrade it auto moved stuff.. 

so there is the possible error that was happening, because people have tried to just use normal "aurora/trainers" instead of the new format: "Aurora/User/Trainers/"

• Like 3

i actually figured out what the thing is.. lol..

aurora DID change the trainers folder, and the background folder, ect.

all of this has moved to: Aurora/User/

it worked because i upgraded from 0.5b to 0.6b.. and during the upgrade it auto moved stuff..

so there is the possible error that was happening, because people have tried to just use normal "aurora/trainers" instead of the new format: "Aurora/User/Trainers/"

Sorry for answering so late, but I'm in exams jaja, felida yes, I noticed that later

Thanks for your answers and sorry for my bad English.