RealModScene
69davimz

Skin Aurora 0.6b Green Color NEW r2

Thank you for sharing, nice skin.

Can you doing this skin with simply buttons A,B,X,Y, Back, Start as have Default skin?

Thank you for this skin.

Downloaded - I like it.

Buttons and splash screen are particularly cool.

Menu is clear and easy to read.

Nice work!

:thumbup:

Thank you for sharing, nice skin.

Can you doing this skin with simply buttons A,B,X,Y, Back, Start as have Default skin?

Thank you for this skin.

Downloaded - I like it.

Buttons and splash screen are particularly cool.

Menu is clear and easy to read.

Nice work!

:thumbup:

Thanks

Hello... I know I'm kinda late but I wanted to ask you how are you editing skins (which programs you're using...). Please help because I want to make my own skin, but there aren't any clear tutorials on internet how to do it...

1 hour ago, TheMatrixSLO said:

Hello... I know I'm kinda late but I wanted to ask you how are you editing skins (which programs you're using...). Please help because I want to make my own skin, but there aren't any clear tutorials on internet how to do it...

by XUI Tool 

go here http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/forum/57-skin-development-and-lua-scripting/

7 hours ago, salah.rgh2 said:

26 minutes ago, TheMatrixSLO said:

I already have that but I think that I need something calles Xui workshop to change xur files to xui, but I can't find working program...

I mean I have Xuiworkshop but It's not working. I have attached screenshots of errors. First two are when I trie to open Xui workshop and the third one is when I trie to load xur files with it.

Error 1.png

Error 2.png

Error 3.png

okay I did some research and now I know that I need XDK and that it is illegal to share but can you just tell me on which site you got it from?

UPDATE: I finally got XDK, but when I installed it I realized it doesn't have Xui workshop OR Xui tools in it. I'm really confused now... PLEASE HELP!!!

8 hours ago, TheMatrixSLO said:

UPDATE: I finally got XDK, but when I installed it I realized it doesn't have Xui workshop OR Xui tools in it. I'm really confused now... PLEASE HELP!!!

yes it does.. lol.. well.. XUI tools, XUI workshop isnt a part of the XDK..

check your install dir:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Xbox 360 SDK\bin\win32 <- is default.

when you installed the XDK, it should have automatically associated the file types.. so you would just double click the .xur you want to open, and XUI TOOL will launch..

IF by some random chance that it DID NOT associate the file types.. then you will have to open XuiTool.exe, and manually open the .xur you want..