RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
michelson

Computer does not recognize corona v4

Hello good night, I have done rgh in more than 30 crowns but I am several days trying to read the nand of a crown 4gb v4, already made two readers mmc but the pc does not recognize the nand. I'm grounding the crystal, all right. Measured the resistors near nand and are normal. I measured the tension of the pads of the nand and realized that the point 2 where the yellow wire is connected is 1.69v and some with 3.4v. The xbox is normal. Everything indicates that there is a lack of power between the reader and the pc, inform me if there may be some smd that may be preventing this reading. Please help me solve this mystery. Thank you

• Like 2

Try shortening the wires as short as possible. Most SDcard readers dont work with 4GB consoles, there are a few that do, but if I had to take a guess, this is why you are having these issues.

Thanks for answering, the threads are very short, around 15cm. Which reader do you mean? A long time ago I bought a 4gb corona reader nand reader qsb kit, but, I do not know if it still works. In your opinion can this kit qsb solve in this specific case? Because with this same player mmc I was able to do the reading and writing in the last rgh I did.

Deu certo amigo,a sua opiniao foi fundamental mudei de pc, usei um computador torre com leior de cartao interno.o leitor de nand usei o da tx mesmo e reconheceu de primeira, antes nesse mesmo pc tinha tentado com o leitor de cartoes usb mas sem sucesso, esse leitor que deu certo estava abandonado tem uns 2 anos ja. Mas ele é rápido que só, a nand parcial de 48mb leu em 5 segundos e a full de 3,7gb em 7 minutos. Te agradeço por ter me dado essa dica por que fez a diferença, eu ja tinha praticamente desistido e estava muito triste por isso, mas ontem em pleno domingo trabalhei no xbox e gracas a Deus deu certo. Muito obrigado.

It was a fundamental opinion of my PC, I used a computer with a tower inside the card. The NAND reader I used the same tx and recognized from Sagres, drips on that SAME pc had tried with the USB Card Reader but Without success, THAT reader that gave it right was abandoned, it's about 2 years ago. But IT'S Fast And So, a partial 48MB NAND read in 5 Seconds and the full 3.7GB in 7 Minutes. I thank you for giving me this tip. Why it made a difference, I already practically gave up and I was very sad. THEN, but yesterday in the middle of Sunday I worked in the xbox and Thanks a God gave Alright. Thank you very much.