RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
PopeyedGull5

New steam edit skin for aurora 0.6b not official

hi guys , i just edit the steamos skin for aurora 0.6b , this is not a new one just edit it to work with aurora 0.6b , a lot of thing are broken like model section and  cover download and the scripts section , so please dont judge this is just a try , the official skin are made by mrknorton and the official transparent skin made by malim (big thanks for them ) he just edit the steam os skin to be transparent to show the background picture , i hope the skin creator mrknorton  can create new steam skin and make it transparent  to show the background , :)

getScreenCaptureImage (1).bmp

getScreenCaptureImage (2).bmp

getScreenCaptureImage (3).bmp

getScreenCaptureImage.bmp

test.zip

• Like 3

Thanks so much for this Zack, I don't know if I'll have the time to do it

thank you for the great skin i love it so mush , i hope when you have time you do new skin for aurora 0.6 , and sorry i forgot your name thats why i didn't say it in the post sorry mate 

thank you for the great skin i love it so mush , i hope when you have time you do new skin for aurora 0.6 , and sorry i forgot your name thats why i didn't say it in the post sorry mate 

All credit goes to ​mrknorton, so far your edit looks great

• Like 1

Hi guys!

I also use this skin (Steam OS for Aurora 0.5b). This skin is awesome. I'm so used to it ... And I really hope that someone will soon fully adapt it to new Aurora 0.6b. I will wait.

Hi guys!

I also use this skin (Steam OS for Aurora 0.5b). This skin is awesome. I'm so used to it ... And I really hope that someone will soon fully adapt it to new Aurora 0.6b. I will wait.

i already edit the original steam os skin to work with aurora 0.6b , look to up post , the file name is test.zip enjoy :)

i already edit the original steam os skin to work with aurora 0.6b , look to up post , the file name is test.zip enjoy :)

It is a fully working? All menu items are displayed? Everything is working as it should?

Edited later: :)

You're certainly well done, but you do not work some menu items, etc. You just replace the file "aurora_skin.xur" of skin 0.5b to 0.6b, right?

I hope Mrknorton and Malim and will soon make a fully working version for 0.6b without bugs.

all menu items work except for the modules and the download cover menu , but everything else work fine and perfect ,

That you used to edit the skin? Only Xbox360 SDK or something else?

That you used to edit the skin? Only Xbox360 SDK or something else?

If he did more then just copy/overwrite files, then yes, he used the Xbox360 SDK which also requires Visual Studio 2010 (not Express) installed (in order to install), there is a tool to extract/create the xzp files aswell on here somewhere...

Hello that such a friend is detected several faults in your skin between them that do not work or do not appear the scripts nor modules also that the home screen appears out of date or moved you attached images, apologize my English.

359zvjn.jpg

If he did more then just copy/overwrite files, then yes, he used the Xbox360 SDK which also requires Visual Studio 2010 (not Express) installed (in order to install), there is a tool to extract/create the xzp files aswell on here somewhere...

Swizzy, whether there is a special program for easy editing skins than X360 SDK? I tried to edit "default skin" using the SDK, although it is very long and I do not understand how to make some changes/actions.

Swizzy, whether there is a special program for easy editing skins than X360 SDK? I tried to edit "default skin" using the SDK, although it is very long and I do not understand how to make some changes/actions.

The only tool i know of is XUI Tool which is part of the XDK

Sent from my SM-G903F

Thank you for this quick edit, this is my favorite skin! This skin blends all elements together in a nice presentation. I hope the full version bug free is coming soon, but this will suffice until then.