RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.6b by Phoenix

Everything is working great. Thank you for the new release. How do you change a game sorted by aurora into a different category? I have 360 games in kinnect and kinnect in 360. Some of the live games are mixed as well.

Kinect games are also Xbox 360 games in most cases... so it's expected...

You can change rhe quickview to exclude types you don't want to include and so on...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Thank youuuuuuu all for the hard work , much appreciated !!

What's new in this update 0.6b??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Check the news on the phoenix site

Sent from my SM-G903F

hello

Thank you for the great update and the hard work

I've read that with this new update i can import covers from the xbox hdd,this is something i need since my emulators don't have any covers

However it says they can be imported from the import folder in the hdd but I don't know where that folder is.Can someone tell me please

Thx in advance

downloaded and made it from scratch i prefer it to be from scratch not update via updater and everything works fineĀ 

my only issue is that i dunn have any info in any game , for example when i open a game then hit the guide button it should show which TU is enabled , Media id , Title id and ofcourse arurora word above the guide menu but nothing appears

can anyone tell me how to get these infos in game when i press the guide button inside any game?

hello

Thank you for the great update and the hard work

I've read that with this new update i can import covers from the xbox hdd,this is something i need since my emulators don't have any covers

However it says they can be imported from the import folder in the hdd but I don't know where that folder is.Can someone tell me please

Thx in advance

It is in the Aurora folder: User\Import

you put a folder with the titleid of the game and then the images.

most emulators have the same titleid, so i think you can also put the name in there. I will ask MaesterRowen to make a short description how to name everything

It was however already possible to change assets locally using Swizzy's Asset editor

downloaded and made it from scratch i prefer it to be from scratch not update via updater and everything works fineĀ 

my only issue is that i dunn have any info in any game , for example when i open a game then hit the guide button it should show which TU is enabled , Media id , Title id and ofcourse arurora word above the guide menu but nothing appears

can anyone tell me how to get these infos in game when i press the guide button inside any game?

Ā 

it seems you did nnot put the f3plugin in the plugin folder....

SMBdll has not been released(As far as I know). It is a SMB server for aurora. Dont worry about it for now, as it wont make any difference to day to day use. Only needed for one app, that runs on the computer, that copys DLC and other content to the console. You can do this with FTP, so there really isnt any need for it.

I would also like to know that if SMB server dll is available. It is easier to use smb (mount points) than ftp because you can use on the fly tools likeĀ 360mpGui.

Ā 

TNX for update.

I would also like to know that if SMB server dll is available. It is easier to use smb (mount points) than ftp because you can use on the fly tools likeĀ 360mpGui.

Ā 

TNX for update.

No, it's not available at this time...

No, the skins are not compatible. Just wait a week, and I am sure there will be 10 of them. Might write a script for on console skin downloader later. Just need to find a place to have skins uploaded to, now that JQE360 is gone.

now that would be perfect. all the skins in a matter of seconds.Ā  :thumbup:

Thanks for the update of AURORA 6b, but I have a problem. Once updated and installed, in all games I have the same problem, I get blocked in the intro in the middle of the games, the command does not work nor the button on the 360 Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹to turn it off. Does anyone else have the same problem? Thanks.

Gracias por la actualizaciƃĀ³n de AURORA 6b, pero tengo un problema. Una vez actualizada e instalada, en todos los juegos tengo el mismo problema, se me bloquea en la intro en mitad de los juegos, no funciona el mando tampoco el boton de la 360 para apagarla. ƂĀæAlguien mƃĀ”s tiene el mismo problema? Ā Gracias

Hi, first of all: A BIG Thank U for the Update!

But, i hoped the last important bug (for me) would get solved, but it isn't.

It's the last thing why i have to use FSD 3 for Multi-Disc Games.

I'm playing the games over network, which works fine. But not with multi-disc games.

The Autoswap feature doesn't work with aurora 0.6b

I have to use FSD 3 for these games. I use the same connectx.xex with both Backup Managers on the same machine.

Autoswap works with FSD 3 but not with Aurora 0.xb-0.6b.

PLEASE solve this last bug. So i (and surely others) can completely switch to aurora. Until now i have to use both Backup Managers. :unsure:

Ā 

TNX for update.

What is "360impGui" ?

Next according to me, ftp is also "on the fly" and easyer, and supported by 360 Content manager.

Try to make ftp connect trought inbuilt windows file manager , simply write right address url format into address bar and go on.

ftpxbox.png

I'm playing the games over network, which works fine. But not with multi-disc games.

I have to use FSD 3 for these games. I use the same connectx.xex with both Backup Managers on the same machine.

PLEASE solve this last bug. So i (and surely others) can completely switch to aurora. Until now i have to use both Backup Managers. :unsure:

You must have wrong setting, I don't have problem with multi disc games, I played game RAGE ripped for RGH which have 3DVDs.

May be you must switch on in the setting Load on the Boot Freestyle plugin?

You must have wrong setting, I don't have problem with multi disc games, I played game RAGE ripped for RGH which have 3DVDs.

May be you must switch on in the setting Load on the Boot Freestyle plugin?

Ā 

Make sure that there is an error in the settings dashlunch ,......aurora 0.6Ā Everything works well

I do not know why Aurora still continues to store TU in the Aurora/Data/Title Update folder, it should read as the DLC in usb:/content /0000000000000000

So it did not have to be backing up all the TUs into the aurora folder and thus end up taking up more storage on the HD

• Like 1

I do not know why Aurora still continues to store TU in the Aurora/Data/Title Update folder, it should read as the DLC in usb:/content /0000000000000000

So it did not have to be backing up all the TUs into the aurora folder and thus end up taking up more storage on the HD

Because that is how we support enabling/disabling TU's...

Sent from my SM-G903F