RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.6b by Phoenix

I'm having problems with freestyle plugin now whenever I start xbox the plugin does not start even though it is enabled in aurora

That's usually related to some Dashlaunch plugin such as a trainer being loaded... try removing all plugins you're loading...

It could also be an issue with the plugin data, so try resetting that to release data, this is especially true if you've been trying to modify the HUD skin (even if you used mods made by others you might have missed something, or they might have)

I'm having problems with freestyle plugin now whenever I start xbox the plugin does not start even though it is enabled in aurora

Try clearing Launch.ini and solve the problem
  • Like 1

That's usually related to some Dashlaunch plugin such as a trainer being loaded... try removing all plugins you're loading...

It could also be an issue with the plugin data, so try resetting that to release data, this is especially true if you've been trying to modify the HUD skin (even if you used mods made by others you might have missed something, or they might have)

First I do not use any trainer plugin in my dash launch
Second thing is that I use the plugin modified by gavin_darkglider http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5360-aurora-plugin-patches/

First I do not use any trainer plugin in my dash launch
Second thing is that I use the plugin modified by gavin_darkglider http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5360-aurora-plugin-patches/

My hudscene files are flawless, as are begals. I have issues with the freestyle plugin from time to time, and it is usually because I didnt wait long enough for it to load. Just go to xbox home, and wait like 30 seconds after aurora loads game list. then try it. I thought it was a bug at first, but then I realized it was due to impatiences. 

• Like 3

I've confirmed this issue, it will be fixed for 0.7b

well i dunn have this issue

i tried many times and most of my multidisc games are GOD and all work flawessly , so how is this a bug?

well i dunn have this issue

i tried many times and most of my multidisc games are GOD and all work flawessly , so how is this a bug?

Using ConnectX?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Using ConnectX?

Sent from my SM-G903F

no sorry i misunderstood , i didn't realize he had issue using connectx

in my case normal dash not using connectx and all working perfectly

Thank youuuuuuu all for the hard work , much appreciated !!

What's new in this update 0.6b??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Enough to make your head spin, LOL! But seriously though, there's a lot of new stuff. As Swizzy stated, check it out on their home page. This is just my assumption, but I believe they didn't post all info about this update here on this thread because;

[A] Too long of a post.

It would have had too much for (most) to read, if they're just trying to download it.

I hope that sums it up for you. Enjoy the new update!

No problem!  ;) Just curious, but what games do you play? I don't have anyone to play with on LiNK. (Mostly because they either don't speak English, or don't have a mic.) I love to play;

• Halo Wars
  • Halo: Reach
  • Halo 3: ODST
  • Halo 3
  • Halo 4
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Not really, but I'll play it anyway)
  • Call of Duty: World at War
  • Blur

And several others. I need to see what I have installed. I'm not always on my Xbox 360 though, as I'm mostly on my Xbox One. I have 8 or 9 games for One. 360; too many to count, lol

Hi!

Profile selection menu will be included?

In this update, no. (Maybe in the next one) In my opinion, we don't need it. You can perfectly use the Xbox Guide button to sign in/out or switch profiles that way. This has also been asked about already, be sure to read posts before entering your own. Final warning before flagged as spam.

Hi there , I play anything on LiNK but these days I'm into Coop campaigns like resident evil 5 & 6 , but I'll play CoD with you !!

Cod World at war

CoD Black ops I / II

CoD Modern Warfare 2 (That's all CoD I have)

I think we can make a great team on coop games

This stuff should be posted in the matchmaking section, not here, as it has nothing to do with aurora.

• Like 1

Said it in the Scene News thread, and I'm going to say it here too: FANTASTIC work guys. Thank you so much for this update. The Xbox 360 may be aging, but it's still my favorite console. Happy to see it get a little more love from Phoenix. :)

• Like 3

it's awesome you guys

but i have one problem in moudle or plugin i only have FTP server and Dashlaunch no FreeStyle plugin so

what did i do wrong 

along time ago

i installed fs dash then came aurora 0.5b then came freestyle3REV775 i guess

but then the freestyle plugin disappeared so to load it i have to open fsdash first then aurora 

now came aurora 0.6b and there is no freestyle plugin so what can i do

it's awesome you guys

but i have one problem in moudle or plugin i only have FTP server and Dashlaunch no FreeStyle plugin so

what did i do wrong

along time ago

but then the freestyle plugin disappeared so to load it i have to open fsdash first then aurora

now came aurora 0.6b and there is no freestyle plugin so what can i do

You need to copy the plugins folder from 0.4b or earlier

Sent from my SM-G903F

Freestyle 3 Rev 755 came a year or so before aurora. Aurora is Much better dash, and came after freestyle. The remaining devs from team freestyle are the Devs for Aurora.
  • Like 3

You need to copy the plugins folder from 0.4b or earlier

Sent from my SM-G903F

ok i did that and all is okay i have the freestyle plugin working

now when i verify link the UPnP fails but UPnP in my router settings is enabled

i have Huawei HG532n router 

i'm currently playing COD : bo2 TU:18

It takes a while to load a hosted game and as soon as i connect it says connection interrupted and kicks me out

when i try to join again it says unable to join

i know that the ping is high here in Egypt but how high is bad

thnx

If it isnt on the main screen of the file manager, you can get that info from FTP. Maybe in the next version of aurora they will expand some of the LUA libraries so you can write a script that does that. LUA is a very easy programming/scripting language. It is kind of like a mix between VBscript, and C++ from what I am finding. ;) 

I will add the functions needed for this to my list of script functions you would like to see in the next version of aurora.

A litte feedback:

I noticed slowness when clicking start to go to the settings. I hope it can be improved.

Slowness? You should be using a slow usb on your console because for me to be fast as it has always been ...

Enviado de meu ASUS_T00J usando Tapatalk

• Like 1

I dont use usb. Its internal hdd

edit: Never mind, it appears that it was while setting up and scanning paths, i can't reproduce it anymore. BUt there are sometimes "Lags" while navigating through Menus too fast and too much.