RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.6b by Phoenix

How is it this topic only has 2 pages? I was expecting there to be a lot more. Like, at least 6 or 7 pages. This is the sort of thing that would be blowing up with excitement.

great update, thanks

just two question. It's now possible to save TU on usb?

italian language isn't present?

It should yes, our italian translator wasn't able to translate before release, so we released without it, there has been a translation done after tho, it's available in the languagepack thread...

Sent from my SM-G903F

this version has profile avatar and trophy's player   !!

If that is a question, then I dont think it does, just because those are useless features, that arent worth the time it would take to code them in, at this time. Maybe displaying the gamer score, then again you may be able to get this info with utility scripts. Not the avatar, but the gamer score, and other profile info.

• Like 2

Please can you also update the italian translation? It is mentioned in the changelog but there isn't the translation file inside the archive

Please can you also update the italian translation? It is mentioned in the changelog but there isn't the translation file inside the archive

Use the languagepack downloader (utility script)

Sent from my SM-G903F

After updating from within aurora I get stuck in the â€xbox 360†logo screen. ftp does not work anymore, but I am able to get into the original xbox menu… I am also able to boot into xell reloaded (v0.991), but have no idea how what to do next... Does anyone have sugestions on how to get aurora working again? Im new to this, sorry.

I am assuming you were using a custom skin, and now it cant load, as skins arent interchangeable. Always switch back to default skin before updating. That being said, the easiest way is to put aurora on a flash drive, with a launch.ini that loads it from the flash drive, and boot with that inserted. then you can ftp the databases from the xbox, and manually edit the skin information, and change it back to the default.xzp file. then unplug the drive and reboot. if that doesnt work, boot from the flash drive, and erase the copy on the HDD with FTP, and copy a new copy of 0.6b to where the previous version was. then re set up scan paths. 

Haven't been on these forums in a good while due to a new job (keeps my hands tied most of the time), but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for this release. :)

Long live Phoenix! Thanks for the amazing work guys.  :clap:

I am assuming you were using a custom skin, and now it cant load, as skins arent interchangeable. Always switch back to default skin before updating. That being said, the easiest way is to put aurora on a flash drive, with a launch.ini that loads it from the flash drive, and boot with that inserted. then you can ftp the databases from the xbox, and manually edit the skin information, and change it back to the default.xzp file. then unplug the drive and reboot. if that doesnt work, boot from the flash drive, and erase the copy on the HDD with FTP, and copy a new copy of 0.6b to where the previous version was. then re set up scan paths.

Actually, Aurora should revert to the default skin if the selected one isn't compatible

Sent from my SM-G903F

Have there been any additions to the options on the display tab in Aurora since 0.4?

0.4 is somewhat old now, lot's of things have changed since then... most likely there was changes done in that department in the previous update (0.5b), but... that's something you can easily check yourself as all changes should be listed in the changelog, and since you are going from 0.4b to 0.6b you also have to check the previous changelog to see all the changes that's been made...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Yes I've looked and I will install 0.6 tonight. Doesn't look like any rotate options in display though unfortunately

Yes I've looked and I will install 0.6 tonight. Doesn't look like any rotate options in display though unfortunately

Nope, no such feature implemented, not likely to be something we implement either... not much use tbh...

Went through the changelog and new features. Looks really solid. I won't be using it often, due to a switch to the PS4, but these Aurora updates are miles ahead of any PS4 System Software updates I've been getting recently. Congratz!!

Hi

Great new update, but how to set up system link in the new version ? all plugin settings are gone?!?

They're still there, they've been moved to modules, some settings you have to press RB to access (switch page)

If you don't see the FSD Plugin module, it's because you don't have it installed where it needs to be...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Here is a suggestion for aurora 0.7b: when pressing the "Y" button in some game that supports LINK, display in the panel the option to see how many users are playing certain game, this is clear for those that only support LINK, same LINKTOP5 does However in a certain game, what about?

This is a news and not a Request & Suggestion Forum. Next Time please create your posting/request in the correct Forum  !

Dr.Gonzo