RealModScene
Chrishockey55

DASHLAUNCH 3.18.1 [Fixed] 17511 KERNEL SUPPORT ADDED

This was answered in the thread with the updated J-runner I put out yesterday. There was a bug with plugin loading for some people. It is fixed now, so no worries there, and My j-runner pack is updated as well. ;)

• Like 4

953 Downloads in 2 days but why are there so less players in Multiplayer =( ?

This has nothing to do with LiNK... it only means we've had this many visitors to the forums, which may be here for any reason besides LiNK...

Because there are videos and websites redirecting to this forum and how many people expect dash launch for a new update of kernel for 360 the number of downloads multiply

That probably has a lot to do with my updated J-Runner Pack, I put it on dropbox first, and within 12 hours they shut down my external links due to too many downloads. ;)

• Like 2

That probably has a lot to do with my updated J-Runner Pack, I put it on dropbox first, and within 12 hours they shut down my external links due to too many downloads. ;)

Maybe i don't search very well, but can't find the updated J-Runner?

c0z, RealModScene, Thank you for hanging with the scene and for hooking us up once again!!!

• Like 1

I need your help. Since installing version 2.0.17511.0 for the xbox my 2 controls have faults. The 2 controls have the same faults with the boston X and the LB that it does not recognize when pressed long. The funny thing is that the same happens to the 2 controls, one is wireless and the other is wireless. In what you can guide me I thank you.

Make the controls work fine by doing this.
Run Simple 360 NAND Flasher and then exited the program by pressing the B button. This way the control error was solved but if I turn off the console and restart it again the error appears.

Will it be a problem with the DashLauncher ?? I use DashLauncher version 3.18.1

2 hours ago, darblack said:

I need your help. Since installing version 2.0.17511.0 for the xbox my 2 controls have faults. The 2 controls have the same faults with the boston X and the LB that it does not recognize when pressed long. The funny thing is that the same happens to the 2 controls, one is wireless and the other is wireless. In what you can guide me I thank you.

Make the controls work fine by doing this.
Run Simple 360 NAND Flasher and then exited the program by pressing the B button. This way the control error was solved but if I turn off the console and restart it again the error appears.

Will it be a problem with the DashLauncher ?? I use DashLauncher version 3.18.1

That has nothing to do with dashlaunch, unless you're using a third party plugin, those may interfere with things they're not supposed to... disable all plugins and try again...

and please, don't cross-post, it's annoying as hell, post your question where you believe it makes the most sense and wait, posting in multiple forum sections with the exact same thing doesn't add anything except to the annoyance level of me and the other forum admins/moderators, and probably our other members aswell...

Sorry is that I have no idea where to place my question since I have no idea of the fault that is presented in my xbox.

I do not use add-ons or anything else. And flashed several times to see if it is a problem in the process but nothing solved.

I have started to check the configuration and others but I can not find the cause.

By mistake run the Simple 360 NAND Flasher but only I left by pressing the button B, aurora charge and run some game to check the controls worked well. If I restart the xbox and play again and the controls again have the fault.

I did several times this procedure and final I execute the Simple 360 NAND Flasher pulse button B and I put some game and it is solved momentarily until I turn it off.

Excuse my English, I use a translator to write to you.

Try unloading the FSD Plugin, that may solve your problem

You create your kernel with xebuild, those are files that are required for that, but most builders come with them. That being said, those files have nothing to do with dashlaunch, as it runs after the kernel loads. ;) For what it is worth, I always use the SU file from the official update.

6 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

I always use the SU file from the official update.

Which are the ones available on gxarena, just more versions then just the latest, the su only one is a link to just the su file inside of the update zip archive