RealModScene
Chrishockey55

XEBUILD 1.18 & XEBUILD GUI 3.0 Information 17511 KERNEL SUPPORT ADDED

You can also use the J-Runner Build I put out, which has all of the dashfiles included and latest xebuild and dashlaunch. No downloads required, after you download it of coarse. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the information about the server errors and the links to updated J-Runner and xeBuild GUI! I had a virgin Jasper J-Tag stuck on the final steps and this did the trick! Is there a way to manually install the updated avatar data with the $SystemUpdate folder included in J-Runner or do I need to wait until the servers get fixed?

You have 2 options, you can use the xebuild updserv option, which will rebuild your kernel, and transfer the data, or you can copy the folder to a USB drive, and assuming you have the noupdater option in launch.ini enabled, rename it to $$ystemupdate, and boot into nxe by holding RB on the controller as you boot. this will install the data for you, if you have a hdd installed.

• Like 2

I think the main reason most of us want the update, is the avatar data doesnt match on our dual nand machines, which complicates things....... Well, that and the people that use XBLS, which we dont support. lol.

Running the same kernel on an dual nand make our lives easier for sure....

What is XBLS? I would guess that is the way to stay on Xbox LIVE with glitched consoles.... paying a very high price for that..

Running the same kernel on an dual nand make our lives easier for sure....

What is XBLS? I would guess that is the way to stay on Xbox LIVE with glitched consoles.... paying a very high price for that..

Yes, XBLS stands for "XBox Live Stealth" and is the bullshit that we don't appreciate around here...

My kernel is 17349 should i update? is there any risk or its just normal update ? 

2 hours ago, AK-47 said:

My kernel is 17349 should i update? is there any risk or its just normal update ? 

You should not have to update.. there is only a couple of sports games that MIGHT require dash 17489+, but yeah