RealModScene
Chrishockey55

XEBUILD 1.18 & XEBUILD GUI 3.0 Information 17511 KERNEL SUPPORT ADDED

i have sd card reader on my laptop Lenovo

Probably not compatible, it needs to be a MMC compatible device, i also recommend one you connect to a wire as you want the cables to the reader as short as possible to avoid sinal loss

Sent from my SM-G903F

i have sd/mmc reader .. i have sold everything but when i insert the sd card say the directory name is invalid an F: Removable Disk .. 

just this error .. i;m using w10 is this a problem? should i use w7 ??

error.png

That means your MMC Reader isn't compatible, or you didn't disable the onboard crystal/power the motherboard

Sent from my SM-G903F

how to disable where to solder?

Ground -> Crystal on the side away from the CPU

Sent from my SM-G903F

i have try on 3 pc (windows 10 & 7) with 4 card readers .. and still don't recognize my nand :((((( i have desolder everythin and now is'n not booting anymore not even on xell :((( just no signal .. what cant be ??? before the console was starting but after the bootanimation apare error e71 :((((( do you thing it can be fixed ??? or i have broken the nand :((((

Swizzy

Please can you help me with some advise? sorry for my english :( i have check the solder and it was ok not shorting :((((

the console start green light ... fan is runing , is starting from the controler

Were you able to write a good known dump to the nand? If so, write it, then dump it, and compare it to the original. if not, then it sounds like a dead MMC, which means you will need to convert the console to a 16MB nand. This can be done without removing the MMC, with a squirt dual nand chip, and a few 10kohm resistors. you also have to remove some resistors, then flash the chip with SPI reader/writer.

• Like 1

i have buy a new microsd adapter an a new card reader with extension cable. i have sold the wires on the adapter and shorten the wires that i have connect on xbox. and when i connect to pc popup an dialog with format disk :p . i have made before the update an backup dump from nand with 360 flash dump tool and i have flash this dump with j-runner ! and the console back to live !! eeee

an advise please how to make the dashboard update in the future .. i have allaways update with cmd from my laptop with dash launch open (xebulid upate -f 17502)

sorry for my english

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

My advice is to use the XEbuild Updserv option. It has been reliable for me, and is easy. Just make sure you use a wired network, and run it from a command line, as it doesnt work with the latest version of xebuild in j-runner. Have had multiple people verify this.

Personally, i recommend going manual, using the method described in the link you can find in my signature below...

tihnk i'll pass until 2017.last time i tried the cmd line method it stopped working. i know it's something my end god knows what it was and i had to use 360nand flasher on jtag to update. soon as you leave a the scene for a year and come back it's like being a virgin all over again lol.

- add 17511

* 3 *

This dash there will be no "official " Xebuild gui"  "Officially"   reason being there where  little to no    significant changes for 17511.   The author swizzy decided not to update.

There is speculation ( from my inside sources) that another update will be pushed in the 2017. Currently swizzy is working on a verison 3 of his xebuild gui and you might see a release in the near future  :thumbup:

If you Really would like to update use the offical xebuild Cmd Line.  Come on guys its Almost 2017 you can do it  :clap:

Any issues with xebuild or any questions regarding the new 3.0 gui could be posted here.

I just want to give my humble thanks.  I'm no programmer persay, but you are, having said that I buy phat360's, get a local guy to mod them for RGH and load your software  ............ why would a 60 year old man do that ............ for the kids who are facing death down in Cuba in Santa Clara Leukemia unit, it would rip your heart out. So for those kids I DONATE RGH units with HDD loaded Xbox Games that they have something to do as the chemo kills them off.  So my humble thanks for your efforts and know good is coming from your efforts. Thank you

• Like 1

I just want to give my humble thanks.  I'm no programmer persay, but you are, having said that I buy phat360's, get a local guy to mod them for RGH and load your software  ............ why would a 60 year old man do that ............ for the kids who are facing death down in Cuba in Santa Clara Leukemia unit, it would rip your heart out. So for those kids I DONATE RGH units with HDD loaded Xbox Games that they have something to do as the chemo kills them off.  So my humble thanks for your efforts and know good is coming from your efforts. Thank you

While I appreciate what you are doing, piracy is not supported on this site. So, do what you do, but dont post about it.

LalQEYw.png

I tried updating manually to 1.18 but after so many failures I tried 1.17 freshly unrared and trying to download 17502 gives this error. Says md5 doesn't match but the xml is the stock. Is there a problem with the source site?

LalQEYw.png

I tried updating manually to 1.18 but after so many failures I tried 1.17 freshly unrared and trying to download 17502 gives this error. Says md5 doesn't match but the xml is the stock. Is there a problem with the source site?

Yes, it's an issue with the server which i haven't gotten around to fixing yet, the issue is with the host provider for whatever reason only allowing literal webbrowsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE etc.) All others error out with 403...

Sent from my SM-G903F