RealModScene
salah.rgh2

BLUR SYSTEM LINK ?

I can not find players in BLUR We use the same title update There are players in the room, but when you enter does not have anything  :huh: And we tried all title update

I and friends have this problem......pleas help
  • Like 2

Are they on TU 2?  looking at the screenshot, it looks like you don't have the latest TU installed -  I think LiNK is in Red  TU version =0 means you don't currently have it ?  i just put in Blur to double check TU should be 2..   I'll be playing a bit tonight if you wanna test it out hit me up :)

• Like 1

Are they on TU 2?  looking at the screenshot, it looks like you don't have the latest TU installed -  I think LiNK is in Red  TU version =0 means you don't currently have it ?  i just put in Blur to double check TU should be 2..   I'll be playing a bit tonight if you wanna test it out hit me up :)

I said I tried all updates tu 1>>tu 2 , but the same problem I do not know why :question: Find people in the room but in the game he says he did not find anyone

I think we all have this problem sometimes but this should be improved on V2 link I believe   :beer:

We are waiting for help, but nothing  :question:

just wait for help [emoji95]

Enviado de meu ASUS_T00J usando Tapatalk

I did not know it BLUR LiNK v2 If we wait 

NOVA - THE FUTURE OF LINK 
  • Like 1

As i stated in the pm about this.. failing upnp wont affect your connection, neither will failing ports.. they will only stop you from hosting on link..

Either your friends are too far away.. or you are trying to mix wireless and wired connections in the same location..

Had someone from brazil complain about not being able to play with people in africa.. they thought it was a link issue.. but the person had no problem playing with other people in brazil.. sometimes it is the other person's connection.. sometimes they are just too far away..

There are other methods, like if you are trying to lan party in the same house, just disable link, as not needed for this..

• Like 1

Yes, I and my friend Fabricio Messias De Godoi from brasil and me from north africa We want to play this game and we have this problem >>We can play games such as MW3 COD2 ...ETC But this game >>BLUR  :wacko:

Certain games may require a more stable connection then others... and it's possible you're not on the same TU at the same time aswell, which would be another problem...

Certain games may require a more stable connection then others... and it's possible you're not on the same TU at the same time aswell, which would be another problem...

We are the same TU 

Try the game without a TU...

Even if you're on the same TU, having a different version of the game may also cause issues (such as you having a European version and he having a American version, they may or may not be compatible...)

Even if you're on the same TU, having a different version of the game may also cause issues (such as you having a European version and he having a American version, they may or may not be compatible...)

We tried to play without TU But the same problem  we use the same version contains 2 TU 

http://gulf-up.com/do.php?img=211007

Already tried on TU 0 but without success ....

• Like 1

I think that there is no solution with this game :wallbash:

I will b on later today.. we can try to use me as the host..

Edit: i can be on around 5pm GMT or a lil bit after.. thats -0 for those who dont know.. africa has from -1 to +4 GMT.. and im pretty sure brazil is around -5 GMT.. feel free to pm me if your available

• Like 2

I will b on later today.. we can try to use me as the host..

Edit: i can be on around 5pm GMT or a lil bit after.. thats -0 for those who dont know.. africa has from -1 to +4 GMT.. and im pretty sure brazil is around -5 GMT.. feel free to pm me if your available

The time difference between Algeria and Brazil 4 HOUR 

Save friends! Many problems like this happen in various games. Blur really has a lot of problems. But remembering that many are making the mistake of playing via wifi. This causes many problems when locating rooms by creating and entering them. I have 3 years testing several alternatives. It all depends on the operator of your internet too. Port settings, speed. There is a time when we are in a hurry to update the demand of the rooms and press quickly and not wait a little longer. That can solve. Take it easy in some cases. But remember that xbox in the system is via cable. Via cable.