RealModScene
BlueSn00w

HELP!!!! Flash config 0x00000000 after bad nand flash!

So, when you got it, it wasn't working and had this problem?

Sent from my SM-G903F

No it stopped working after i tryed to reflash the band with rgloader with the matrix flasher

No it stopped working after i tryed to reflash the band with rgloader with the matrix flasher

And you tried the method i explained?

If that's the case, it could be that the SPI Bus is fried in the southbridge and potentially other components, one way to test that is to get a nand flasher such as a progskeet or tx demon, they connect directly to the nand and can flash it, if it boots after that but still don't connect the spi bus is likely fried, that isn't vital but can likely be fixed by backtracing it and checking components that are between it and the southbridge or replacing the southbridge

This level lf repair is advanced and time consuming tho and likely expensive as hell unless you can do it yourself... which i doubt you can

Sent from my SM-G903F

And you tried the method i explained?

If that's the case, it could be that the SPI Bus is fried in the southbridge and potentially other components, one way to test that is to get a nand flasher such as a progskeet or tx demon, they connect directly to the nand and can flash it, if it boots after that but still don't connect the spi bus is likely fried, that isn't vital but can likely be fixed by backtracing it and checking components that are between it and the southbridge or replacing the southbridge

This level lf repair is advanced and time consuming tho and likely expensive as hell unless you can do it yourself... which i doubt you can

Sent from my SM-G903F

I sent all that 2 the person that did my xbox he still has it tho so he will try 2 fix it

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I sent all that 2 the person that did my xbox he still has it tho so he will try 2 fix it

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Well good and bad news i got a new rgh and i learned how to solder and rgh a console :)

Sent from my LGLS992