RealModScene
BaconGaming52

Anyone alive?? ASEAN players??

Idk if people will see this post, but are there any ONLINE and ACTIVE asean users?

If u wanna know im from indonesia

Would be great to play with an indonesian or asean user

• Like 3

You would think that someone from Asia would know how to spell Asian. Sorry not from Asia, but had to comment.

I wasn't trying to spell asian

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

hello.. how to play with you? i cant go Xbox live because my unit is jtag.. is there a way?

Use LiNK..

This forums is all about jtag and rgh [emoji6]

• Like 1

I encountered someone speaking my language on LiNK a few days ago, but I don't think they're at realmodscene.

I encountered someone speaking my language on LiNK a few days ago, but I don't think they're at realmodscene.

Technically, they dont have to.. as the forum is seperate from unity.. in terms of usernames and such.. pretty sure there are other sites who have matchmaking areas, or similar.. realmodscene is just the home of aurora.. and where the dev's chose to have the forums.. there is an irc room too..

Technically, they dont have to.. as the forum is seperate from unity.. in terms of usernames and such.. pretty sure there are other sites who have matchmaking areas, or similar.. realmodscene is just the home of aurora.. and where the dev's chose to have the forums.. there is an irc room too..

What site

What site

There are plenty of modding communities out there, RealModscene is just 1 of many, for instance you have http://www.se7ensins.com/ which probably also have matchmaking...