RealModScene
ratzinger

Problem with Partition Fixer - need help pls

Hi,

I want to play old Xbox Games with my Xbox 360, so I used the Partition Fixer from here: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/35-how-to-play-xbox1-classic-xbox-games-on-your-jtagrgh/

I have FSD3.

I copied it to Root and executed it, made a reboot but nothing happend. I dont have a new partition now. :huh: I think I made something wrong. Can someone support me please?

Sorry for my English, it's not my mothers tongue. :smiling:

Thanks!

• Like 1

You should run that tool from a USB drive, not the internal HDD...

Sorry, I must correct myself. First I executed it from my external USB HDD. The program said "ready". I made a reboot but I dont see a new partition. So I thought the Partition Fixer must be at the internal HDD. I copied the PF-Folder to "HDD1" (this is my internal drive), executed it, made a reboot but also nothing happened. I can not see a second partition.

Sorry, I must correct myself. First I executed it from my external USB HDD. The program said "ready". I made a reboot but I dont see a new partition. So I thought the Partition Fixer must be at the internal HDD. I copied the PF-Folder to "HDD1" (this is my internal drive), executed it but, made a reboot but also nothing happened. I can not see a second partition.

I don't think it actually executes the changes automatically, i think you have to press a button for it to actually start doing it's thing, did you do that?

Sorry, i think i got it. I forgot to set "Advanced File manger enabled in the FSD settings". Now I can see the new partition. :thumbsup:

Edit:

Everything ok now, the games are running. Thanks!

• Like 1