RealModScene
LoneDeranger

Problem viewing and\or running XBLA games

A while ago, I downloaded the ~400GB pack of XBLA games which is the most updated one on most sites (TL, IPT or anywhere else).

This pack has all the games (more than one thousand), all tested, unlocked, and working to fellow users who downloaded it.

The problem that -

I put the games in content/0000000000000000 on my internal formatted HDD.

The HDD is also filled with non XBLA games which Aurora runs and discovers without any problem.

As you can see from the pictures below -

* I tried disabling or enabling any of the relevant options in Dashlaunch. that is - contpatch, licpatch, xblapatch

* Aurora GUI shows all my XBOX360 games, a few of the XBLA games with their cover, and many XBLA games without cover that show "NOT AVAILABLE".

* All the normal XBOX360 games run in Aurora, NON of the XBLA games run in Aurora. clicking "A" for "launch" on any of the identified XBLA games does nothing.

* You can see my "content scanning" dirs in my Aurora preferences - it seems to be in order

* My internal HDD is 2TB formatted xtaf with the XBOX. the XBOX360 settings (not Aurora or Dashlaunch  -but the normal settings) show only 606GB of Games and apps. where are the rest?

* The XBOX360's settings Storage browser allows me to browse the internal HDD. I see all of the normal XBOX360 games, but most of the XBLA games show with "!" behind them. selecting the game with "A" shows a list of CORRUPTED files. some of the games even don't have a title, but "UNKNOWN GAME".

Any idea what's going on? how can I solve this?

please see the screenshots I took yesterday... Thank you all!

post-76047-0-32577900-1479041071_thumb.jpg

post-76047-0-66975000-1479041084_thumb.jpg

post-76047-0-47913000-1479041089_thumb.jpg

post-76047-0-50105600-1479041093_thumb.jpg

post-76047-0-56870900-1479041095_thumb.jpg

post-76047-0-45574500-1479041097_thumb.jpg

post-76047-0-73607200-1479041101_thumb.jpg

post-76047-0-93021900-1479041107_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

As you can see in your last image, they're corrupted

Sent from my SM-G903F

Just look at the file sizes in the screenshots there's a ton of missing data in those games.Suggest OP go back & check comments of other downloader's & see if anyone else's is the same or find a better source

Well, it seems to be the best source - it's the same torrent on all those private trackers. It's funny because I find absolutely no problems in the comments for anyone.

How come all of them are corrupted? this is beyond my comprehension...

I'm attempting to re-download this 400GB torrent. I never had a corrupted download in my life! I'll reinstate it into the HDD and see how it goes.

What about Dashlaunch, is there anything specific I should be marking there?

Can anyone perhaps send me (perhaps in PM) a link to one XBLA title which is true and tested? just to see that I get it right.

• Like 1

If you transfer the games via FTP make sure you use "binary" and not "ascii" or "auto" transfer modes as ascii doesn't send all data (7 of 8 bits) which easily corrupts the data

I actually used FATXplorer (https://fatxplorer.eaton-works.com/)

which actually works like a charm, it mounts the xtaf drive on the PC in WIN10 just like a normal drive. then I transferred all the files, including Aurora, all my normal games (approx 1.3TB) and all of them worked very well, except for the XBLA...

Potentially there's a issue with FATXplorer and transfering XBLA packages then? i would try transfering 1 game over FTP with binary, just to see if that changes anything, if it does - well, FATXplorer is bugged then and you should probably tell the author of that... especially considering you paid him for it...

360 content manager or party buffalo are two free content explorers & are capable of inject or extracting & work well

modio may come in handy as well

Thanks, it has a free trial actually, so I didn't have to buy it (yet).

Perhaps I can copy one XBLA game I'll DL now to a USB stick and copy it using Dashlaunch to HDD content dir?

Thanks, it has a free trial actually, so I didn't have to buy it (yet).

Perhaps I can copy one XBLA game I'll DL now to a USB stick and copy it using Dashlaunch to HDD content dir?

Dashlaunch doesn't have a filemanager... you'd have to use Aurora for that...