RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
PopeyedGull5

aurora doesn't show any info of the game

no info of the game or anything 

anyone know what the problem is

ok.. so you have a cover.. one that isn't apart of the usual setup.. did it used to have info? did you try refreshing the game to see if assets are re-downloaded?

obviously something has happened.. as a cover is there.. lol.. if it didnt connect, then there wouldn't be a cover.. soo... yeah more info is needed before someone can chime in on helping..

• Like 1

no info of the game or anything 

anyone know what the problem is

Do you have "livestrong" enabled in dashlaunch? if so - disable that, game info is downloaded from xbox.com while covers are downloaded from xboxunity.net

Do you have "livestrong" enabled in dashlaunch? if so - disable that, game info is downloaded from xbox.com while covers are downloaded from xboxunity.net

if i disable livestrong i don't get band from microsoft or something right ??

Yeah dont worry. If you dont connect with an Xbox Live Server by yourself, you dont get banned.

• Like 1

Yeah dont worry. If you dont connect with an Xbox Live Server by yourself, you dont get banned.

my xbox always plugin to the internet , cuz i play some system link games , so that's okay ?

my xbox always plugin to the internet , cuz i play some system link games , so that's okay ?

Livestrong is only for the truely paranoid, it blocks everything related to anything Microsoft essentially while liveblock prevents you from connecting to the Xbox Live servers... getting banned from Xbox Live doesn't make any difference for system link btw, it's just you can't connect to xbox live with that console anymore... that's it...

Livestrong is only for the truely paranoid, it blocks everything related to anything Microsoft essentially while liveblock prevents you from connecting to the Xbox Live servers... getting banned from Xbox Live doesn't make any difference for system link btw, it's just you can't connect to xbox live with that console anymore... that's it...

okay thanks guys ,i try to disable livestrong  now 

its work now but all the custom covers deleted now lool

Use swizzy's asset editor mate.. you'll be able to select those custom covers again!
  • Like 2

Use swizzy's asset editor mate.. you'll be able to select those custom covers again!

yeah i did that but i do not know how to send new cover to the Xbox via ftp or something i use xboxunity.net to push the cover that,s the method that i know , if you know how i can send covers from the asset editor to the xbox please tell 

yeah i did that but i do not know how to send new cover to the Xbox via ftp or something i use xboxunity.net to push the cover that,s the method that i know , if you know how i can send covers from the asset editor to the xbox please tell

It has an ftp function, lol.. 1 part will pull the assets from the xbox, then you can edit with custom covers, then resend back to the xbox.. all of which i believe is in the directions..
  • Like 2