RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
geomarvie

Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 crashed

What kernel are you on? What dashlaunch version are you on? have you tried unloading Dashlaunch? What format are you using (XEX, GOD, Disc)? Do you have any plugins loaded along with Dashlaunch? Have you tried unloading the FSD Plugin?

Also, you posted in the wrong section, your question has nothing to do with Xboxunity.net, it's game related...

i use kernel 2.0.17502.0 i use dashlaunch 3.17 no i not have tried unloading dashlaunch i have formated to GOD i use ftpdll.xex - freestyleplugin.xex - xbdm.xex  plugins no not have tried to unload plugins to

freestyleplugin.xex should NOT be loaded by dashlaunch for starters, it's for Aurora/FSD to load

xbdm.xex is a common culprit when games don't work or crash... try removing those from your launch.ini and you'll see it'll likely work better... if not, start the dashlaunch installer and try unloading dashlaunch before starting the game, see if that makes a difference...

i try to do that its goes further then it froze when i unload xbdm.xex and unload dashlaunch  i did delete the xbdm.ini and freestyle plugin was loaded trough aurora and stil it crashed only plugin i have running is the ftddll.xex plugin

Try unloading the freestyle plugin aswell (that's done in Aurora) while you don't have XBDM running, and not ftpdll.xex either... if you still experience the freezing issue you might have corrupt data and/or you're missing something the game requires such as the avatar data... or, you might just have bad patches (if using an unofficial release, often marked as "xeBuild GUI ... (17502)" and similar (these are unofficial made by random people that often don't want their name attached to it as they can't guarantee correct patching etc. (little to no testing in general before release)

most games work i have also played the Your Shaped: Fitness Evolved and that one works and Street Fighter IV that works only the Your shaped:fitness evolved 2012 dont work i did that to unload freestyle plugin and the ftpdll.xex and xbdm are unloaded and stil it loads the Ubisoft and then it freeze and dont go further so i have to patch my kernel version first or

most games work i have also played the Your Shaped: Fitness Evolved and that one works and Street Fighter IV that works only the Your shaped:fitness evolved 2012 dont work i did that to unload freestyle plugin and the ftpdll.xex and xbdm are unloaded and stil it loads the Ubisoft and then it freeze and dont go further so i have to patch my kernel version first or

Try to find another version of the game, it's possible the one you have is corrupt...

Wow, thx for sharing, i thought any game could work in god format.

Most games do, but not all...