RealModScene
kaitlin4599

wolfenstein new order keeps asking for disk 3

ok so i have aurora dash as my main dash and freestyle dash as my second dash on my RGH 360 slim

i installed disk one of my retail copy of wolfenstein the new order via the stock 360 dash then went to freestyle dash and used dvd copy to extract disks2-4 but for some od reason when ever i try to resume my game from where i left off it asks me to insert disk 3 whats causing this i checked and all disks are on my internal HDD edit was able to get disk 3 to swap when loading disk one from the stock dash and choosing resume game then putting in the disk 3 retail but when i try to do it with the game on my HDD it asks for disk 3

edit for thoes who ask why i play this game in xex format the reason is so that i may use an aurora game trainer for this game

edit freestyle plugin is disabled in aurora dash could that be the problem?

Follow these steps:

Games \ Wolfenstein The New Order \ Disc 1 \ GOD Files.

Games \ Wolfenstein The New Order \ Disc 2 \ Extracted Files.

Games \ Wolfenstein The New Order \ Disc 3 \ Extracted Files.

Games \ Wolfenstein The New Order \ Disc 4 \ Extracted Files.

(Required Content Installation will be Automated in-game but for your curiosity, Here's a reference for the file location).

Folder Structure for Required Content Installation:

(Example) Hdd1 \ Content \ 0000000000000000 \ 425307F5 \ 00000001 \ content_file_1.bin (Required Content 1)

(Example) Hdd1 \ Content \ 0000000000000000 \ 425307F5 \ 00000001 \ content_file_2.bin (Required Content 2)

*The game runs fine with FSD and DashLaunch and has no problem so far. :)