RealModScene
Krig Ravn

XB classic setup

Hi I just wanna know if there is a tutorial for dummies about setting up xb classic emulator on aurora so I don't fuck up when installing. Thanx

• Like 3

Hi I just wanna know if there is a tutorial for dummies about setting up xb classic emulator on aurora so I don't fuck up when installing. Thanx

Do a search in the tutorial section of the site and you'll find real good content for many options available for your system. In that section look for Fourms/Xbox/Tutorial then "How to play Xbox1 (Classic Xbox) games on your JTAG/RGH." Follow that and you should be good. :thumbup:

• Like 1

That's for FSD I meant for aurora, and there is no clarification if this method works the same with aurora

The method works regardless of the dashboard. The xbox classic emulator is something that works on any xbox 360. The one posted there is modified to allow unsigned code for OG Xbox. 

• Like 2

That's for FSD I meant for aurora, and there is no clarification if this method works the same with aurora

It should work, you replace files of the partition 2 of your HDD where the XB1(original xbox) files are. When you install Aurora it doesn't affect where the XB1 files are. Aurora has it own file transfer menu that you can use to transfer over files like FSD2 has. You could also reinstall FSD3 follow the tutorial and that should also work. Then when you are in Aurora just launch your XB1 game and if its supported(not all work) it will play.

Thank you gavin_darkglider

Cool, thanx, I'm moving to aurora but I had many isos to make and didn't want to waste time if that method won't work the same with aurora. Now that you mention where can I find a list of supported games? I have some weird stuff in my collection

Cool, thanx, I'm moving to aurora but I had many isos to make and didn't want to waste time if that method won't work the same with aurora. Now that you mention where can I find a list of supported games? I have some weird stuff in my collection

Not sure if there is one for the custom XB1 emulator. If you google search you can find a list of supported games for xbox360 and those same games should work on your system. Any games not on that list, just try and see if they work. For me, Kung Fu Chaos and Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO didn't work :thumbdown:

• Like 1

Is there a tool for this or it has to be done manually? This only works for games that error an won't start, right? If they start but have issues - I dont think it will help.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

it has to be done manually, as far as i know, and sometimes it doesnt help. There are plenty of profiles to choose from though. :) I would think with LUA support in the next version of aurora, it could be done on the fly when the game is loaded, or custom patched in a menu. Dont quote me on that though.

Shame the emulator front end never saw the light of day.

It would be nice to be able to try and play games not on the official list with alternative profiles in an easy to pick way.

Aparantly the dev kit emulator profiles were leaked and were ment fir the devs trusted friends only and he was not happy about it and never released the front end.

• Like 1

Shame the emulator front end never saw the light of day.

It would be nice to be able to try and play games not on the official list with alternative profiles in an easy to pick way.

Aparantly the dev kit emulator profiles were leaked and were ment fir the devs trusted friends only and he was not happy about it and never released the front end.

That's a shame, I still play my Xbox and my 360 over the new XB1 and the PS4. I would like to see development of utilities/tools for the 360 even this late stage for the 360.