RealModScene
jbox

FSB GUI v4.0 [Update: 15/05/13]

Hey guys,
maybe one or the other user knows my nickname from 360hacks.de.
But this isn't the topic.... :D

I developed a tool named FSB about 1 moth ago and released it on 360hacks.de
With this tool everyone can creat easily your own skins...

Until now the tool hasn't english support and now it has it . :D

Posted Image

Requirement: Net Framework 3.5

changelog:

v4.0

-brand new and simple GUI

-redesigned the icon
- set
  =>extract xzp always in the same folder the xzp is located
  =>save xzp always in the same folder the xzp/skin folder is located
  as default and added options to choose everytime the destination folder
- improved the application start time
- rewritten some parts of the updater code
- Drag and Drop feature on some options
- added an option for changing manually the language
- redesigned the updater
- other fixes and changes

Full changelog (with the old versions) is in the rar package.

Current versions tested on:
-Win 8 Pro 32 Bit
-Win 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
-Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
-Win 7 Ultimate 32 Bit
-Win XP Pro Sp3 32 Bit

Bugs:
-no bugs(I think...)

if you find a bug please tell me about it
feedback is desired :)

FSB GUI 4.0.rar

post-4774-0-61094700-1368624076_thumb.png

• Like 7

UPDATE v2.2

Important:

deinstall the previous version of FSB before installing 2.2 (in the next versions this step won't be important ;) )

Nice tool jbox!

Works fine. I've had an unhandled exception when selecting Wallpaper/Stages have another... and then cancel on the dialog box. Other than that it seems to do the job. Thanks.

I see you switched to InnoSetup. If you're not using InnoIDE try it out. It's easier than the compiler itself. If you need to insert a download function in your installer try Sherlock Software.

UPDATE v2.2.1

changelog is in the first post.

if you have the version 2.2 installed, it is not required any more to deinstall the previous version.

• Like 1

thanks, nice tool.

Is it possible that we can customize the output format of the images? Png files are too big.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think the png format is the best solution.

Maybe i can add a option for choosing the output format, I'm not sure.

First i finish my current work.

I think the png format is the best solution.

Maybe i can add a option for choosing the output format, I'm not sure.

First i finish my current work.

thanks for the quick reply.

Well, yes if the original image is a high resolution one, but if that is just a 200k jpg, it doesn't make any sense to convert it to a 2M png.

Danke!

V3.0 installed, but it didn't run very well on my pc. Here the problem:

Unhandled exception(.net framework) error occurs after 2 minutes i double click the application icon, then by clicking continue I will see the gui.

Run on win7 pro.

I don't have such problem with the previous versions.

It happens every time ?

Try to deinstall FSB GUI and make a fresh installation.

If this not helps, check if the following file exists on your system : C:WindowsSystem32wininet.dll

The tool maybe need some time to start... on a not so good system.

If someone else have the same error please report.

Hmm...that is strange.It seems that the error only occurs on your system, because anyone else reports the same.

Can you make a screenshot when the error occurs?

Hmm...that is strange.It seems that the error only occurs on your system, because anyone else reports the same.

Can you make a screenshot when the error occurs?

thanks for the reply, here is the error message

post-363-0-63904900-1358598261_thumb.jpg

Here is the error message

See the end of this message for details on invokingjust-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.************** Exception Text **************System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: 由于连接方在一段时间åŽæ²¡æœ‰æ­£ç¡®ç­”å¤æˆ–连接的主机没有å应,连接å°è¯•å¤±è´¥ã€‚ 159.106.121.75:443at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP)at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)--- End of inner exception stack trace ---at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)at FSB_Gui.FormMain.AppUpdate() in C:UsersAlexejVisual StudioFSB ProjectFSB Gui New GUIFSB GuiFormMain.vb:line 55at FSB_Gui.FormMain.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:UsersAlexejVisual StudioFSB ProjectFSB Gui New GUIFSB GuiFormMain.vb:line 85at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)at System.Windows.Forms.Form.onload(EventArgs e)at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativewindow.OnMessage(Message& m)at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativewindow.WndProc(Message& m)at System.Windows.Forms.Nativewindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)************** Loaded Assemblies **************mscorlibAssembly Version: 2.0.0.0Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll----------------------------------------FSB GUIAssembly Version: 1.0.0.0Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0CodeBase: file:///D:/Program%20Files/FSB%20GUI/FSB%20GUI.exe----------------------------------------Microsoft.VisualBasicAssembly Version: 8.0.0.0Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll----------------------------------------SystemAssembly Version: 2.0.0.0Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll----------------------------------------System.Windows.FormsAssembly Version: 2.0.0.0Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll----------------------------------------System.DrawingAssembly Version: 2.0.0.0Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll----------------------------------------System.Runtime.RemotingAssembly Version: 2.0.0.0Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll----------------------------------------System.ConfigurationAssembly Version: 2.0.0.0Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll----------------------------------------System.XmlAssembly Version: 2.0.0.0Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll----------------------------------------mscorlib.resourcesAssembly Version: 2.0.0.0Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll----------------------------------------Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.VsAssembly Version: 10.0.0.0Win32 Version: 11.0.50727.1CodeBase: file:///D:/Program%20Files/FSB%20GUI/Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.Vs.DLL----------------------------------------ExtBtnAssembly Version: 1.0.0.0Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0CodeBase: file:///D:/Program%20Files/FSB%20GUI/ExtBtn.DLL----------------------------------------InStg_FSBAssembly Version: 1.0.0.0Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0CodeBase: file:///D:/Program%20Files/FSB%20GUI/InStg_FSB.DLL----------------------------------------InBkg_FSBAssembly Version: 1.0.0.0Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0CodeBase: file:///D:/Program%20Files/FSB%20GUI/InBkg_FSB.DLL----------------------------------------InTab_FSBAssembly Version: 1.0.0.0Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0CodeBase: file:///D:/Program%20Files/FSB%20GUI/InTab_FSB.DLL----------------------------------------SavBtn_FSBAssembly Version: 1.0.0.0Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0CodeBase: file:///D:/Program%20Files/FSB%20GUI/SavBtn_FSB.DLL----------------------------------------ExtrasBtn_FSBAssembly Version: 1.0.0.0Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0CodeBase: file:///D:/Program%20Files/FSB%20GUI/ExtrasBtn_FSB.DLL----------------------------------------SettingsBtn_FSBAssembly Version: 1.0.0.0Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0CodeBase: file:///D:/Program%20Files/FSB%20GUI/SettingsBtn_FSB.DLL----------------------------------------FSB GUI.resourcesAssembly Version: 1.0.0.0Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0CodeBase: file:///D:/Program%20Files/FSB%20GUI/en/FSB%20GUI.resources.DLL----------------------------------------************** JIT Debugging **************To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for thisapplication or computer (machine.config) must have thejitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.The application must also be compiled with debuggingenabled.For example:When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exceptionwill be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computerrather than be handled by this dialog box.

Please send me the whole error message and a screenshot.

Also please tell me when the error occurs.

Thanks

Which version do you have ? 3.0?

And which error you are talking about?

Send me the error message and a screenshot, please.

What OS do you use ?

I need some more details for fixing the errors.

Thanks.