RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
professor_jonny

Content not loading in Aurora if starting from shortcut to Aurora from metro dash?

I seem to have a bug with the loading of content after starting Aurora from a shortcut.

If I start the console and boot it up with my default path set in dashlaunch to Aurora all my content is loaded and all is fine and dandy same if I use the hud to exit from a game or use the dashlaunch shortcut button my content is loaded.

But if I go into the metro dash and load a shortcut to aurora my content fails to show in auroa.

From then on of I use the hud to exit to auroa etc... I get no content in auroa.

The only way to get the content back is to go into the hud and browse to the aurora directory from the hud and run it or run it from FSD or xex menu.

I have attached the shortcut I use that creates this bug it is repeatable it is not like once in a blue moon bug

C0DE9999.rar

I store Aurora in Hdd1/Apps/Auroroa directory

Of note there is only one copy of Aurora installed on the console and I created the shortcut to point directly to that directory my self so it is not pointing any where else or a second copy of aurora.

Any one have any idea on why this is happening and how to fix it as I have created many shortcuts and have had no problems with them except for this Aurora content bug?

• Like 4

What did you use to create the shortcut?

Sent from my SM-G903F

I have noticed that when switching to the stock dash that there seems to be some issue with remounting the hdd or usb. Typically I have to insert a new usb to force the system to remount and refresh devices. Maybe a script to force a refresh and remount after changing to the stock dash would help.

I have noticed that when switching to the stock dash that there seems to be some issue with remounting the hdd or usb. Typically I have to insert a new usb to force the system to remount and refresh devices. Maybe a script to force a refresh and remount after changing to the stock dash would help.

This has nothing to do with Aurora as the kernel handles devices attached to the Xbox 360, and I don't think it really has any thing to do with my original post.