RealModScene
Raven12

Problem with xmplayer on xbox360

Hello guys i need your help I don't know much about xbox 360 and i want to use xmplayer i launched it by using dash launch which I launched by using xexmanu and now when I'm inside xmplayer it freezes when I try to play a video it stop on the selecting manu and i need to turn the xbox of and on to restart the xbox please help

• Like 3

Could you connect to telnet to get some output from it? to see what's going on? perhaps it's something with how you start it? (it should be started from XeLL not using XeLLLaunch or anything like that)

It can also be caused by a bad filesystem on your memory/harddrive, or simply a bad memory/harddrive... 

• Like 1

What kinda motherboard does your xbox have ? If its a Corona expect lots of bugs freezes and crashes its was not properly optimized. But xmplayer is overall glitchy as hell, you would be better off just streaming video from your pc. Windows 10 has cast to device integrated in context menu it will even stream mkv. 

• Like 1

I'll record a video if i can

Huh that was odd i just put all xmplayer stuff out of the file and it worked huh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk