RealModScene
valdo_82

I had a Problem

Hello gentlemen, I have a big  problem is that it is totally impossible for me to get into the roms for any game,  I was enable ports in the Rauter bone tcp and udp, when I hit the middle button me the "System Link" and the public romm  the "Users" appear, but it is impossible for me to appear in the game any rom to play, PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS

• Like 3

You're spelling/grammar makes it difficult to quite follow what your problem seems to be...

Sent from my SM-G903F

You're spelling/grammar makes it difficult to quite follow what your problem seems to be...

Sent from my SM-G903F

im saying, i cant play online, i opened ports, but still cant, i can see the  publics rooms with the players, but when i  loking for  the host into the game, i dont find anybody

Ok, what type of connection are you using? Did you enter a room in the menu's? Is the LiNK tests passing?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Ok, what type of connection are you using? Did you enter a room in the menu's? Is the LiNK tests passing?

Sent from my SM-G903F

the data port and the broadcast port they are failed, the router upnp is failed too, type of connection?, im using wiifi, the last year i played with my friends, very well, but  suddenly could no longer, so leave it for a while, until now that I try again, but i can play online, when i go with my friends and play in two tvs. in the same router

the data port and the broadcast port they are failed, the router upnp is failed too, type of connection?, im using wiifi, the last year i played with my friends, very well, but suddenly could no longer, so leave it for a while, until now that I try again, but i can play online, when i go with my friends and play in two tvs. in the same router

Wifi isn't optimal for this, and by type of connection i meant what your ISP offer you... the issue is likely on their level...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Wifi isn't optimal for this, and by type of connection i meant what your ISP offer you... the issue is likely on their level...

Sent from my SM-G903F

mmm, my provider is TELGUA, It is the most best internet provider in my country