RealModScene
Be4stElectrjc

Do J-Runner Servers Are Offline?

I get a connection error.

J-Runner v0.3 Beta (8)

If its for updating your kernel/dash use the excellent xeBuild GUI, miles better

Plus I don't think J-Runners being worked on anymore, correct me if I'm wrong???

• Like 2

Don't care about updating, i know about that. Can i use J-Runner options like reading and writing even with servers down? No Problems at all?

Yes you can, the update feature to the best of my knowledge is only used for downloading newer versions of firmware

Don't care about updating, i know about that. Can i use J-Runner options like reading and writing even with servers down? No Problems at all?

It works without any internet connection yes...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Since J-Runner's dev likely stopped getting paid for doing it, it's probably been abandoned (which includes the server not being paid for anymore)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Yes you can, the update feature to the best of my knowledge is only used for downloading newer versions of firmware

Nope. Not only to download new Kernel. It performed files check on Xebuild version, Xell version, Dashlaunch version and default SMC.

mini_243317DLAUTOJR.jpg

It matched the " Enable File checks/Downloads " in settings. They are bound. Inseparable.

mini_2580582.jpg

No Problems at all?

Take care to taking off the resident SMC staying in the Xebuild/Data folder for another console's motherboard ;)

Noticed, can't do File Checks isn't a good thing.

You can use xeBuild GUI for just about everything, when i did this for a living i only used NANDPro & xeBuild GUI :)

Sent from my SM-G903F

You can use xeBuild GUI for just about everything, when i did this for a living i only used NANDPro & xeBuild GUI %29.gif

Yes indeed it's safer not to make mistakes :huh:

You can use xeBuild GUI for just about everything, when i did this for a living i only used NANDPro & xeBuild GUI :)

Sent from my SM-G903F

nand pro command line and the 360 multi builder .. old school.. haha..
  • Like 1

Just on the subject of JRunner is it correct to assume without going the oldskool way of cmd line (no offense Swizzy) that Jrunner is to update the nand via programing it by using say a matrix board and glitch board for a un modded console?

As JR is not talking to any servers to update xeBuild and Dashlaunch can one just add in the files to jrunner in the correct folders?

If I update the files in the folders of JR for xebuild and Dashlaunch files, would that still work? If so would I expect to see the proper version being displayed in the bottom of JR?

Jrunner can be used for that yes, and xeBuild GUI can actually help you run NANDPro aswell without commandline...

updating the files in JRunner won't update the text displayed in the bottom of the window, that's static text that does not change... regardless of what version of xeBuild & dashlaunch are actually used...