RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Krig Ravn

Trainers

Recently I've been updating and...adding software to my xbox, but I've come across a lot of files labeled as "trainers", most of which seem like cheat modes, while some others seem actual mods (I enjoy mods I dislike cheat modes), so can anyone explain further about this files?

• Like 3

A trainer is basically a game-mod, most trainers are primarily for Cheating, others are to add features and/or change them around (such as graphical mods)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Interesting, I hope those modders are aware of the 360 limitations, because some may be really stupid (like the ones that port skyrim's 4k res mods without resizing), do you know of a community dedicated to create this kind of stuff? I want to learn more to differentiate the good stuff from the worthless ones

There is also something often refered to as "Content Trainer" which basically unlocks hidden/locked items in games such as camo's etc. In the more recent COD games which are normally only available in XBL Multiplayer, they can be unlocked for use in System Link aswell :)

Sent from my SM-G903F

This area is quite interesting, so far I've found a mod that claims to run Crysis at a 60 fps rate on xbox, and searching for a mod that claims to be a graphic overhaul of the half life 2 bundle that comes in the orange box edition for 360

i can use trainers with god file or just with xex?

They should work with either, atleast if you use the Aurora ones ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F