RealModScene
BaconGaming52

Best graphics in xbox 360 games?

What are the best games on 360 that have great graphics? Also, do u know any good realistic open-world games?

Red Dead Redemption is fantastic.

• Like 1

What are the best games on 360 that have great graphics? Also, do u know any good realistic open-world games?

For graphics ,try the Crysis series(especially the first and third),you won't regret it.Open world?Try Farcry 3,4,GTA V.

For graphics ,try the Crysis series(especially the first and third),you won't regret it.Open world?Try Farcry 3,4,GTA V.

I already have crysis 3, far cry 3, far cry 4 and gta v.

Graphics in those 4 games are amazing!

I haven't played Rise of the Tomb Raider yet, but Tomb Raider 2013 was very good.

Also try Gears of War 3, it uses the Unreal Engine

I haven't played Rise of the Tomb Raider yet, but Tomb Raider 2013 was very good.

Also try Gears of War 3, it uses the Unreal Engine

Yes tomb raider 2013 is good, i have it. But i don't really like the gears of war series, i have gears of war judgement day. Is the game actually good? Should i continue playing?

mgsv phantom pain is pretty good as well

O yea i have that game but i never play it again.. graphics are amazing! But low frame-rate because it is 8th gen game :(

Yes tomb raider 2013 is good, i have it. But i don't really like the gears of war series, i have gears of war judgement day. Is the game actually good? Should i continue playing?

Judgment is not bad but I think is the worst game of the series. This because the first 3 games were made by Epic Games and Judgment by a new group (I don't remember the name)

I will suggest you to play Gears 3, it's the best IMHO (good story, good gameplay, good graphics). Also, Gears 3 is pretty active on LINK.

Anyway keep in mind thay Judgment is a spin-off, while the others 3 games are a series.

Technically you should recover the other 2 for the story, or at least Gears 2, before play Gears 3 :unsure:

Judgment is not bad but I think is the worst game of the series. This because the first 3 games were made by Epic Games and Judgment by a new group (I don't remember the name)

I will suggest you to play Gears 3, it's the best IMHO (good story, good gameplay, good graphics). Also, Gears 3 is pretty active on LINK.

Anyway keep in mind thay Judgment is a spin-off, while the others 3 games are a series.

Technically you should recover the other 2 for the story, or at least Gears 2, before play Gears 3 :unsure:

When it is daytime here, there are only a little people on LiNK, but when i check late night there are many people.

Example: bo2

Day: 40 players

Late night: 300 players

And there are other games like gears of war that are active and many playing that don't have players on daytime but have a lot on late night when i check

I'm from indonesia so when is gears of war active? In what country and time?

Sorry for going kinda off-topic

What part of uk are u in? I wanna see the time there

The entire UK is in GMT

Sent from my SM-G903F

Guys, i know i'm too late to post this, but metro last light, alien isolation and battlefield 4 have the best graphics from all fps games i've played IMO.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk