RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Knight_TJ

disabling menu options in aurora

Hi guys,

I'm starting working in a skin for freestyle. Currently i'm playing with original skin but i want to disable from the menu "delete game" or "change name" but i dont find where could be the file where that options are or maybe it is not allowed?. Regards.

• Like 5

thank you! i will take it a look :thumbup:

edit: well, i installed xdk neighborhood version 21256.3 but gives me error when trying to open xur files :( "failed to open document". am i doing something wrong?. Thanks!.

thank you! i will take it a look :thumbup:

edit: well, i installed xdk neighborhood version 21256.3 but gives me error when trying to open xur files :( "failed to open document". am i doing something wrong?. Thanks!.

You need the whole XDK and use XUITool, not XDK Neighborhood only...

i downloaded a file called "XBOX360 SDK 21256.3" wich is an installer, is the correct sdk i think because it is almost 1.5GB. in fact .xur files are being recognized by the "Xbox UI Authoring Tool" but gives the error "failed to open document"

I am pretty sure you have to import. open is for XUI files, which are the non binary equivalent.

Ok mate.. xui/xur files all open with xuitools.. xui is the binary.. you have to open the .xur and export it to .xui..

This is explained in my video tut on how to get the stuff to show

• Like 2

Ok mate.. xui/xur files all open with xuitools.. xui is the binary.. you have to open the .xur and export it to .xui..

Xur is binary xui... not the other way around ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F

That is pretty much what I said. It has been like 2 years now, since I even thought about doing a skin, or anything skin related.

Xur is binary xui... not the other way around ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Well shit.. haha.. wasnt at my pc.. could've swore it was other way haha..

Well now that i think about it.. yeah.. haha.. sorry mate.. was hungover like a mofo when i responded haha.. but still..

Edit:

@gavin me either man.. was waiting on .6 to come out.. but yeah just lost interest and got rl stuff.. lol