RealModScene
x1024

[Skin] Jenom - Clean and Simple (Updated: Dec-10-2016)

Dark-Blue Skin Version 2 has been added to first post:

1. Custom Background Animation has been disabled, you can now put your own wallpapers. (requested by @bogdanval)

2. Menu Buttons has been fix for other languages (thanks to @Swizzy for his advice).

• Like 5

Dark-Blue Skin Version 2 has been added to first post:

1. Custom Background Animation has been disabled, you can now put your own wallpapers. (requested by @bogdanval)

2. Menu Buttons has been fix for other languages (thanks to @Swizzy for his advice).

thanks for the skins :D

you can change boot loading in green skin, like blue skin?

and fix problem of words in the green skin?

They look really good, just as a side note, adding more contrast to the dark ones can make them look better in my opinion. tnx

After applying the skin go to view settings > Theme > Coverflow and select "Jenom".

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Didn't have the chance to try it because I started on Aurora 0.6b. Nice to have an update now! Thanks!

After applying the skin go to view settings > Theme > Coverflow and select "Jenom".

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I tried doing that but it's not there in the list of all coverflow layouts. If u could please upload it separately it would be nice.

I tried doing that but it's not there in the list of all coverflow layouts. If u could please upload it separately it would be nice.

Coverflow added to first post.

I don't know if this is the right spot and it may be a noob question, but I transferred all of the skins ftp AND through xex menu to my "skins" folder, but none of the skins show up. The cover flow is working great but I cannot see any of these skins in Aurora. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! 

btw, I am running Aurora .6 (not sure if that affects these or not) and I have other custom skins working that I had downloaded through the "skin downloader" script. 

On 25.04.2017 at 3:56 AM, cagerhager said:

I don't know if this is the right spot and it may be a noob question, but I transferred all of the skins ftp AND through xex menu to my "skins" folder, but none of the skins show up. The cover flow is working great but I cannot see any of these skins in Aurora. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! 

btw, I am running Aurora .6 (not sure if that affects these or not) and I have other custom skins working that I had downloaded through the "skin downloader" script. 

I have a same problem

On 1/2/2018 at 8:12 AM, Good_Hearted said:

I have a same problem

skins for aurora will ONLY work with the version they are compatible with.. 0.5 skins will only work with 0.5 aurora.. 0.6 wont work with lower versions, and 0.1 skins wont work with higher versions

On 04.01.2018 at 7:01 AM, felida said:

skins for aurora will ONLY work with the version they are compatible with.. 0.5 skins will only work with 0.5 aurora.. 0.6 wont work with lower versions, and 0.1 skins wont work with higher versions

For which versiom is that skin?

20 hours ago, Good_Hearted said:

For which versiom is that skin?

i was responding to you saying that you had the same problem as the person you were quoting...