RealModScene
x1024

[Skin] Jenom - Clean and Simple (Updated: Dec-10-2016)

where is he

In the original post of the thread...

Sent from my SM-G903F

@x1024

Congratulations! very nice skin clean and simple... dark is my favorite... looking forward for next set of colors :thumbup:

• Like 2

Try changing the overscan settings...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Try changing the overscan settings...

Sent from my SM-G903F

swizzy yes i have problem overscan with aurora,if i adjust overscan default, the home aurora go out of my tv

how can I do to fix this problem?

swizzy yes i have problem overscan with aurora,if i set overscan default, the home aurora go out of my tv

how can I do to fix this problem?

That's why we added a setting for you to be able to adjust it...

Sent from my SM-G903F

i have problem with menu, i have ico and letters down :(

... If you say' it... I do not have any letters down....

@x1024 ... At at closer look I found this - I have 17" monitor, I have checked on "Letterbox on 4:3 screen" in display\view,

my usual screen settings.bmp

and for this particular screenshot I have narrowed vertical overscan to 35px (usually I have both settings to 0 and checked "Letterbox...")

screen_hor_35px.bmp

I think they are from "home screen" :D and the button "B" should be there? because in my usually overscan settings set to 0 he didn't show up

screen_hor_0px.bmp

About the letters... I have in mind a suggestion -if you don't mind and if you like' it - In my opinion.... when I first open the menu I did not realize which "button" is selected (until I hit the joystick) and that's because the relative "little" difference (in tone color) between active button and the rest and what is the purpose of it.... [:D] so... if I not bother... can you place name of the "button" (CD, File Manager, Display,......) on top of him and make' it appear only when button is focused? Excuse my remark but this is the first thing I see when I open the menu.

• Like 4

... If you say' it... I do not have any letters down....

@x1024 ... At at closer look I found this - I have 17" monitor, I have checked on "Letterbox on 4:3 screen" in display\view,

attachicon.gifmy usual screen settings.bmp

and for this particular screenshot I have narrowed vertical overscan to 35px (usually I have both settings to 0 and checked "Letterbox...")

attachicon.gifscreen_hor_35px.bmp

I think they are from "home screen" :D and the button "B" should be there? because in my usually overscan settings set to 0 he didn't show up

attachicon.gifscreen_hor_0px.bmp

About the letters... I have in mind a suggestion -if you don't mind and if you like' it - In my opinion.... when I first open the menu I did not realize which "button" is selected (until I hit the joystick) and that's because the relative "little" difference (in tone color) between active button and the rest and what is the purpose of it.... [ :D] so... if I not bother... can you place name of the "button" (CD, File Manager, Display,......) on top of him and make' it appear only when button is focused? Excuse my remark but this is the first thing I see when I open the menu.

The "B button" it should be hidden, i didn't deleted that button because some users, used to be use that button to back to Home screen, and i didn't put it on screen because i wanted users use 1 button to open/close the Menu. if you set overscan settings to 0 everything be fixed.

Some News! I'm now working with Dark-Blue skin with some custom animated background...

• Like 1

The "B button" it should be hidden, i didn't deleted that button because some users, used to be use that button to back to Home screen, and i didn't put it on screen because i wanted users use 1 button to open/close the Menu. if you set overscan settings to 0 everything be fixed.

Some News! I'm now working with Dark-Blue skin with some custom animated background...

great news

New Color of the Skin has been added to first post with new Features:

1. Nice color: Dark-blue.

2. Custom Animated Background.

3. New Boot Animation.

4. Fix some issue, Thanks to @bogdanval for report the bug.

• Like 5

3. New Boot Animation.

Another job well done! Now whats next? :p

3. New Boot Animation.

thanks for simple skin :), you can edit green skin default with new animation boot like dark-blue version?

i have this error on icons

eueann.jpg

thanks for simple skin :), you can edit green skin default with new animation boot like dark-blue version?

i have this error on icons

eueann.jpg

Maybe if you change the language of Aurora, the problem will be fixed.

Nice :thumbsup:  but I can't change background image...

No You Can't. 

No You Can't.

You need to fix that, did you override the background object?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Maybe if you change the language of Aurora, the problem will be fixed.

No You Can't. 

also in other languages i have problem, you can fix this?

I don't know, it just only for you that problem happens, check your Aurora version, it must be 0.5b.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

What language are you using? I might be able to make you a custom translation file that solves the problem...

Or i can teach x1024 how to do it...

Sent from my SM-G903F

What language are you using? I might be able to make you a custom translation file that solves the problem...

Or i can teach x1024 how to do it...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I use italian language, better fix the theme and not all language file, for return in other themes :p

I use italian language, better fix the theme and not all language file, for return in other themes :p

I double-check the skin and it's look fine, No text in the buttons. i can't fix it, while it's no wrong with the skin. the problem is with your language files.

I double-check the skin and it's look fine, No text in the buttons. i can't fix it, while it's no wrong with the skin. the problem is with your language files.

You can probably make the text transparent, that'd solve it ;)

You can probably make the text transparent, that'd solve it ;)

Thanks man, good idea. im going to create new visual for that buttons with transparent text.

• Like 2

Thanks man, good idea. im going to create new visual for that buttons with transparent text.

Np, glad i could help with minimum effort on my part :)

Sent from my SM-G903F