RealModScene
x1024

[Skin] Jenom - Clean and Simple (Updated: Dec-10-2016)

It's finally released!

Jenom, a Clean and Simple Skin for Aurora.

post-78860-0-25342200-1475128783_thumb.jpg

post-78860-0-99958100-1475128785_thumb.jpg

post-78860-0-24435700-1475128789_thumb.jpg

post-78860-0-43843500-1475128793_thumb.jpg

Original Skin: Jenom.xzp

post-78860-0-70168700-1475309953_thumb.jpg

post-78860-0-84126100-1475309969_thumb.jpg

post-78860-0-74892100-1475309979_thumb.jpg

Dark Skin: Jenom-Dark.xzp

post-78860-0-72189600-1475567503_thumb.jpg

post-78860-0-06584300-1475567512_thumb.jpg

post-78860-0-44965800-1475567524_thumb.jpg

Dark-Blue Skin: Jenom-DarkBlue.xzp

Dark-Blue Skin Version 2: Jenom-DarkBlue(version 2).xzp

Dark-Blue Skin Version 3 (Aurora 0.6b): Jenom-DarkBlue(version 3).xzp

Coverflow: Jenom by x1024.zip

After install and load the skin press "Back Button" to open the menu and select the button with monitor icon, and go to "Theme" and Select "Jenom [x1024]" Cover Layout for better looking.

For best look disable Animate Background

Thank You for support and Liked my skin.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

The only code a skin includes are basic subroutines for when you select a game, or hit a button while hovering, and that is all written into aurora. The easiest way to start is to extract the xzp skin, then editing the xur files with xuitool. There are plenty of guides on editing skins(Video Guides also. Thank you felida) 

I would start by looking at the pinned guides here. http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/forum/57-skin-development-and-lua-scripting/ should give you all the information you need to know. I think the guide(Skin Animations) begal did was specific for FSD, as that is what was around when he wrote it, but the idea is the same in any app that uses XUI.

I will say this, XUI works on a time line, and it can be a pain to get it right. Glitchy animations, and such if you dont. I would say at this point, begal and felida are the skin experts on this site. any questions you have they will be able to answer. I guess I could answer questions about hud themeing, as I figured out how to make that work, but I havnt messed with it in a while, and I passed the info on, and once again felida made a video guide for that. Just make sure you watch both videos, as the hex editing isnt needed anymore.

• Like 1

Im try do somthing here...

Im working on this skin, but need some tuts

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Check the tutorials in the link I posted in my previous post. The ones done by felida are all video guides/tutorials. The one by begal is a text based guide on how to deal with animations. It is worth reading, as the animations are the hardest part, as it all has to do with a timeline.

• Like 2

We call that spam..... Dont worry, all of the accounts used for this have been banned, so hopefully that slows it down a bit.

Thank you for the deletion of these harmful things 

• Like 2

Hi, first of everything: IM SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH!

I want to start a skin project for Aurora, and i need help for it, My idea is like what you see in those pictures:

attachicon.gifpreview01.jpg

attachicon.gifpreview02.jpg

attachicon.gifpreview03.jpg

more colors:

attachicon.gifpreview04.jpg

attachicon.gifpreview05.jpg

In this project, category of the games are in the top of the environment, just like what you can do in NXE dashboard, just with one push on RB or LB buttons, you can change the category (for example: from "xbox 360 games" to "arcade games"). and after that is games selecting, but i like it in 2D covers. In the bottom of the environment you can call menu by pushing the "back" or "start" button. The Menu have some tiles like "DVD, File Manager, View Settings, LiNK check, System Settings, Restart and Reboot or Shutdown".

Okey Then...

I'm just web front-end developer and i only know  html, css, javascript and web stuff but i'm not familiar with xbox development.

I do autopsy Aurora's default skin and other skins and i'm don't get anything about creating skins. (just some picture i can edit, nothing more).

I need your help to create this skin. some help like tutorials and even better, help me with the coding.

Thank You Guys.

Exellent skin, but if you could put the IP address number at the top or bottom I appreciate the effort ^^

• Like 1

Exellent skin, but if you could put the IP address number at the top or bottom I appreciate the effort ^^

I glad to do that for you.

• Like 1

Anybody tell me how can i add "Launch DVD", "Restart" and "Turn Off" Buttons to main screen? plz!

I tried to copy that buttons from "Utilities_SystemTools.xur" but they didn't work!!!

very good, you can add the console temperatures in the upper skin of the bar?

Nope, you cannot add things that aren't already displayed by the skin...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Awesome work man! One of the most beautiful and simple skins I've seen.. I wish i could like your posts multiple times xD

Waiting for the dark one.. Is it okay if i share this on other sites (with credits to you) ? I want all people to see this :)

• Like 3

It's finally released!

attachicon.gifJenom - Version 1.0 Preview01.jpg

attachicon.gifJenom - Version 1.0 Preview02.jpg

attachicon.gifJenom - Version 1.0 Preview03.jpg

attachicon.gifJenom - Version 1.0 Preview04.jpg

Download Now: attachicon.gifJenom.xzp

it's will be 2 more colors (Blue and Dark), and it's soon will be released!

After install and load the skin press "Back Button" to open the menu and select the button with monitor icon, and go to "Theme" and Select "Jenom [x1024]" Cover Layout for better looking.

My next Project will be Skin with Material Design.

Good luck to you a great job waiting for you more  :thumbup:

• Like 3

Awesome work man! One of the most beautiful and simple skins I've seen.. I wish i could like your posts multiple times xD

Waiting for the dark one.. Is it okay if i share this on other sites (with credits to you) ? I want all people to see this :)

No problem, share it. but send me link the site you share the skin with it.

And a news: the dark skin is much better than the original skin and it will be ready soon to be released.

• Like 3

No problem, share it. but send me link the site you share the skin with it.

And a news: the dark skin is much better than the original skin and it will be ready soon to be released.

well i shared it on one site and they didnt like me sharing skins and they banned me cool.

It's finally released!

attachicon.gifJenom - Version 1.0 Preview01.jpg

attachicon.gifJenom - Version 1.0 Preview02.jpg

attachicon.gifJenom - Version 1.0 Preview03.jpg

attachicon.gifJenom - Version 1.0 Preview04.jpg

Download Now: attachicon.gifJenom.xzp

it's will be 2 more colors (Blue and Dark), and it's soon will be released!

My next Project will be Skin with Material Design.

Se ve genial gracias, looks great thanks.

• Like 1