RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Bryan Sanders

Moving Avatars & Dashlaunch Temp Setting

Two quick questions...

1) I built two RGH systems and would like the avatar I've been using for years to be on both internal hard drives of each system. The Microsoft transfer kit moves the avatar, it doesn't copy it. What files does one have to copy in order for the avatar to exist on both systems? I don't ever go on live, btw.

2) Both of my systems are Jaspers. All of my temps stay below 55 with a Dashlaunch fan setting of 60, but the memory on the one gets up to 59 regularly. What is the ideal fan setting for a Jasper in Dashlaunch?

Thanks in advance...

1) You need your profile, it contains everything related to your account/profile

Sent from my SM-G903F

Thanks Swizzy, but where can I find the profile on my internal HDD1 to copy over and is it linked in any way to the original console?

Each profile can be found in hdd1:\Content\E.....\FFFED…\E… each savegame is also stored here, with the same structure as the profile, just with the games TitleID instead of FFFED...

Sent from my SM-G903F

For temps setting info, check out http://highered.mheducation.com/sites/dl/free/0073398187/835451/Chapter15.pdf  It depends on many factors such as ambient temperature...  If you look at Figure 15-2 you can get an idea.  Basically, the cooler the better - so if you don't want it to fail (and I know you don't), make it as cool as you can where the fan noise is tolerable.

The cooler the electronic device operates, the more reliable it is. A rule of thumb is that the failure rate of electronic components is halved for each 10°C reduction in their junction temperature.
  • Like 1